HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

FOOT20 for 20% off. Go get em!

So one of the size 13 huaraches I ordered off the bay came in and... wtf have i been doing all my life?!

These joints fit marvelous, got me questioning my whole huarache existence

You cant tell these are a size 13, and unless metro blues run small, theres no way I could do a size 12 comfortably in the new shape pairs cause my big toe is damn near touching the front of the shoe

Sorry for the rant but this **** is crazy... I'm bout to buy all my huaraches over in a size 13 lol

I’ve always went tts in my huaraches, and I’ll still wear those pairs… but since I’ve seen the light of a full sz up, I won’t be going back any time soon.

I'm glad it's getting out to go a full size up on Huaraches. Had some dude last year basically tell me I had no idea what I was talking about by suggesting to others to go up a full size. Said I was giving out totally incorrect purchasing advice & that I don't even know my own shoe size if I was sizing up a whole size!

So funny since I've been buying the same size Huaraches since 1991/1992 school year, when they first were released (when I was in 9th grade). I tend to think I know a LITTLE BIT about these, SMH!

I'm glad it's getting out to go a full size up on Huaraches. Had some dude last year basically tell me I had no idea what I was talking about by suggesting to others to go up a full size. Said I was giving out totally incorrect purchasing advice & that I don't even know my own shoe size if I was sizing up a whole size!

So funny since I've been buying the same size Huaraches since 1991/1992 school year, when they first were released (when I was in 9th grade). I tend to think I know a LITTLE BIT about these, SMH!
I mean, different years fit different… these current ones fit really snug. The QS pairs from a couple years back fit much looser. Originals that I’ve had fit looser than the current ones as well. I’d say .5 up is a safe bet in most cases.

Size 12 on everything but Huaraches 13.
Not only is 12.5 really hard to get a hand on, they barely seems any space between 12 to 12.5 in the Huaraches I've tried in 12.5 vs size 13.

Huaraches on sale at Notre with code SUMMER25. Including OG purples, and Michigan's. Few sizes in ACGs and pink and yellows.

Screenshot_20220829-120340.png

Damn, can't go back to size 12 but them rattans is a steal at that price

The rest I think I cant hold out for similar discos

^ I bet they will eventually. BTW, I have never seen the one of colorways Notre carries tho. Not interested in this colorway particularly, but it’s just making me wonder whether these are the another one that never come out in Japan like Bisons or Michigans.
A557D0F8-3046-4DCA-B3C4-1F9820F7BE95.jpeg

^ I bet they will eventually. BTW, I have never seen the one of colorways Notre carries tho. Not interested in this colorway particularly, but it’s just making me wonder whether these are the another one that never come out in Japan like Bisons or Michigans.
A557D0F8-3046-4DCA-B3C4-1F9820F7BE95.jpeg
Been a few cws that haven’t been mentioned much, or overlooked… I vaguely remember these being mentioned a while back. That said, I’d definitely grab these if they were found cheap enough.

I mean, different years fit different… these current ones fit really snug. The QS pairs from a couple years back fit much looser. Originals that I’ve had fit looser than the current ones as well. I’d say .5 up is a safe bet in most cases.
I dunno, for me all the huarache retros going back to 2000 fit me the same.

8.5-10 $72 with code LBR40

8-13 $72 with code LBR40

Rattan mowabb also $72 on cncpts

Yeah, I was salty cause that st.alfred sale started yesterday

Nothing over size 10 when I checked this morning (except the pink joints)

Yeah the Michigan pair had like a whole size run last night. Same started 12am CST.

Similar thing happened to the photon Air Trainers 1s.. had full size run and this morning all gone

I had the Michigan’s in my cart when the sale started. Checked out literally at 12:01 AM and they sold out in the middle of checkout. Same goes for the navy AT1s. So don’t feel too bad….you had no chance if you waited until this AM lol.

Back
Top Bottom