HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

Michigans still have to be on sale somewhere, just do a web search. There's so many boutiques out there and they all pretty much got stuck with Huaraches.

Grabbed 3 pair from NDC last week @ $70 each
3piecehuarache.jpg

$87.50... use code "CC30"

$87.50... use code "CC30"

Tempting…. But I think they can be had for cheaper down the line. If I miss, I think I’ll be aite.

I mean they could just bring back huarache lights instead

Or actually retro the Huarache Internationals? Remember those?
kwa7rifvje0j6dk4hayw.jpg
images (3).jpeg

Nike dropped these in a few monotone colors overseas. But the OG colors never dropped. Top were the mens launch color and bottom were womens launch color. Always wanted a pair of these. This show has a similar vibe. Don't mind them need to see in other colors.

kwa7rifvje0j6dk4hayw.jpg
images (3).jpeg

Nike dropped these in a few monotone colors overseas. But the OG colors never dropped. Top were the mens launch color and bottom were womens launch color. Always wanted a pair of these. This show has a similar vibe. Don't mind them need to see in other colors.
it's too hard for nike to use common sense

kwa7rifvje0j6dk4hayw.jpg
images (3).jpeg

They didn’t put out any og colors when these retrod about 10 years or so ago ?

Back
Top Bottom