HUF San Fransisco closing down...sad

Ive also noticed alot of pro skaters moving to la maybe that's why he wants to focus on his business there

Understandable... The Bay doesn't show as much love and support for clothing/sneaker shops once the intial hype dies down. To be honest I'm surpised Fatlace has stayed open as long as it has.

LA on the other hand is something else... Cats out there buy everything, I guess that's why the HUF LA store is gonna stay open.

Understandable... The Bay doesn't show as much love and support for clothing/sneaker shops once the intial hype dies down. To be honest I'm surpised Fatlace has stayed open as long as it has.

LA on the other hand is something else... Cats out there buy everything, I guess that's why the HUF LA store is gonna stay open.

LA > SF.

RIP to Huf SF though..

I've been in both SF & LA locations..

Workers at both area's were good people.

Only difference is the size of the store with LA's being very tiny and only selling Huf Brand Items..

LA > SF.

RIP to Huf SF though..

Only difference is the size of the store with LA's being very tiny and only selling Huf Brand Items..

Originally Posted by MK25toLife

Good, I remember I went in there and was in there looking around by myself for a good 10 minutes and none of the workers said ANYTHING

I'll never understand why people get but hurt over this.

Good, I remember I went in there and was in there looking around by myself for a good 10 minutes and none of the workers said ANYTHING

I just want to take this time out to say respect to that store but...

There were some straight busters working there throughout the years. All my bay area heads who have been going since around the 2002-2007 era got some stories for sure. I mostly stayed in the clothing spot but many times I wanted to crack some of those dudes in the head with a bottle. Respect to Massan, Eugene and Nao, Those dudes held me down.

Watched so many dudes rollin in there and get straight dissed. I mean clowned on and disrespected to their faces, Mega used to be ruthless
30t6p3b.gif

I remember rolling through on saturday morning and seeing the line 3 blocks down for a single fitted. Remember the HUf Diggers? I copped about 2000 worth of t shirts in a month only years later to not even be able to give those joints away
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

This was the place to go though when they had all three stores open simultaneously. That whole era was ill. R.I.P.

There were some straight busters working there throughout the years. All my bay area heads who have been going since around the 2002-2007 era got some stories for sure. I mostly stayed in the clothing spot but many times I wanted to crack some of those dudes in the head with a bottle. Respect to Massan, Eugene and Nao, Those dudes held me down.

Watched so many dudes rollin in there and get straight dissed. I mean clowned on and disrespected to their faces, Mega used to be ruthless
30t6p3b.gif

I remember rolling through on saturday morning and seeing the line 3 blocks down for a single fitted. Remember the HUf Diggers? I copped about 2000 worth of t shirts in a month only years later to not even be able to give those joints away
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

This was the place to go though when they had all three stores open simultaneously. That whole era was ill. R.I.P.

Originally Posted by ALDY

LA > SF.

RIP to Huf SF though..

don't know about the LA location, but SF
laugh.gif
...them dudes didn't even know what customer service was. 

Originally Posted by ALDY

LA > SF.

RIP to Huf SF though..

don't know about the LA location, but SF
laugh.gif
...them dudes didn't even know what customer service was. 

Originally Posted by LB510

Don't get it either. What's with dudes needing to be coddled by retail employees?

they better not step into undftd or supreme then

they better not step into undftd or supreme then

Don't get it either. What's with dudes needing to be coddled by retail employees?

Originally Posted by Strawberry Milkshakes

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
I've been tellin dudes for the longest time, HUF employees be on a high horse especially when the whole dunk SB craze was poppin.

Originally Posted by Strawberry Milkshakes

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
I've been tellin dudes for the longest time, HUF employees be on a high horse especially when the whole dunk SB craze was poppin.

The market for clothing stores like that has been dying for a minute, the recession hasn't helped at all either. I don't even bother looking to see what's good with t-shirts and whatnot anymore. I usually wear pretty plain stuff nowadays. *shrug* getting older.

The market for clothing stores like that has been dying for a minute, the recession hasn't helped at all either. I don't even bother looking to see what's good with t-shirts and whatnot anymore. I usually wear pretty plain stuff nowadays. *shrug* getting older.

Originally Posted by SIZE TENS

if they said something to him his post would be 
"good, i remember i as soon as i went in there dudes tried to get me to buy something"

Back
Top Bottom