Humanity/People....Why bother?

NT, Have you ever had hatred for humanity and people as a whole? Just the actions humans commit is just so wrong. Selfishness and disrespect. Damn. 

NT, Have you ever had hatred for humanity and people as a whole? Just the actions humans commit is just so wrong. Selfishness and disrespect. Damn. 

I dislike most of Gen Y, the ME generation with added apathy and expectations far higher than their skill set.

I dislike most of Gen Y, the ME generation with added apathy and expectations far higher than their skill set.

Originally Posted by WiLLMaTiC

My dude read what you just wrote out loud 

Not hatred but I lose faith in humanity every once in a while.

We have so much power but essentially we are weak because of greed and selfishness.

religion, race, currency, class and even beliefs have made us very weak. They are all used to essentially to separate. This will be our downfall.

I wish we all could be in free thought. To live and let live. instead of stupid #+** like this.

15gv9c5.jpg

30t6p3b.gif

We have so much power but essentially we are weak because of greed and selfishness.

religion, race, currency, class and even beliefs have made us very weak. They are all used to essentially to separate. This will be our downfall.

I wish we all could be in free thought. To live and let live. instead of stupid #+** like this.

15gv9c5.jpg

30t6p3b.gif

My dude read what you just wrote out loud 

Originally Posted by The Natural Mystic

15gv9c5.jpg

30t6p3b.gif

Who said we couldn't be free of thought ??
I believe to some degree we chose who we want to be in life and if you chose to be a follower/non thinker thats no ones fault but your own 

There are good people in this world just like their are bad 

Good vs Evil has been going on since the beginning of time 

but remember you just have to chose what side your on 

and like sports everyone just don't always pick the right team

You do "you", I'll do "me", and whatever happens happens.
People take the world on differently, their paths are unique, and that's what makes this world wonderful and horrifying at the same time.
You can't have light without darkness.

People take the world on differently, their paths are unique, and that's what makes this world wonderful and horrifying at the same time.

15gv9c5.jpg

30t6p3b.gif

I believe to some degree we chose who we want to be in life and if you chose to be a follower/non thinker thats no ones fault but your own 

Can't look at things in that light. It's not productive.

I think one good person can cancel out a hundred bad ones. You gotta acknowledge the good ones.

Today I went to the APC machine to mail some packages and I noticed the lady behind me didn't have any packages, so I told her to go ahead since I was going to take a while. She smiled and said she appreciated it, she just needed some stamps. She also kinda looked like a tea bagger/birther. So when you think humanity sucks, step up to the plate and lay down a bunt single for the team. At the very least you did something good for someone else and all you can hope for is that it becomes contagious.

Can't look at things in that light. It's not productive.

I think one good person can cancel out a hundred bad ones. You gotta acknowledge the good ones.

Today I went to the APC machine to mail some packages and I noticed the lady behind me didn't have any packages, so I told her to go ahead since I was going to take a while. She smiled and said she appreciated it, she just needed some stamps. She also kinda looked like a tea bagger/birther. So when you think humanity sucks, step up to the plate and lay down a bunt single for the team. At the very least you did something good for someone else and all you can hope for is that it becomes contagious.

Human beings sicken me to the core of my very soul

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

Nothing against 'you' being 'you', and you being all unique (we are all unique...just like everyone else).  Doesn't mean you have to be a disrespectful / up yourself **** (not you personally) in the process of 'you' being 'you'.

If everyone did 1 nice thing for 1 person everyday (even as small as an innocent smile at someone or holding a door open for that second longer for someone), the world would be a much better place.  Do 1 good deed and then go back to being a prick the rest of the day if that's what 'you' do.

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

Nothing against 'you' being 'you', and you being all unique (we are all unique...just like everyone else).  Doesn't mean you have to be a disrespectful / up yourself **** (not you personally) in the process of 'you' being 'you'.

If everyone did 1 nice thing for 1 person everyday (even as small as an innocent smile at someone or holding a door open for that second longer for someone), the world would be a much better place.  Do 1 good deed and then go back to being a prick the rest of the day if that's what 'you' do.

Human beings sicken me to the core of my very soul

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

I wish we all could be in free thought.
To live and let live. instead of stupid #+** like this.

15gv9c5.jpg

30t6p3b.gif

Free thought to me is thinking logically with reason behind facts before anything else and I believe this will lead to the concept of live and let live.

Just my take.

Back
Top Bottom