I am boycotting the NBA

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Refs jus' straight
emmitt2.jpg
DEBACLED dah Mavs, how dem dudes gettin' paid like datt by $tern?

roll.gif
funniest post by mez ever

"we win fair and square" - Ron Artest

but apparently there is no justice anymore

why bother having refs around anymore

Originally Posted by JPZx

Originally Posted by NoneOfYours25

Your not gonna stop watching it

Your just like the people who complain about ESPN Sportscenter, but still watch it
You're*

Gramatical errors are a pet peeve of mine
embarassed.gif
Grammatical*
tired.gif

people who think they are doing it, but not, are a pet peeve of mine.

Originally Posted by Jalrulz

Your just like the people who complain about ESPN Sportscenter, but still watch it
You're*

embarassed.gif
Grammatical*
tired.gif

Good catch --- I was about to apologize for my lack of grammatical proof reading on a message board, but I saw that he's human as well, so I don'tthink I will be apologizing

Originally Posted by Jalrulz

You're*

embarassed.gif
Grammatical*
tired.gif

laugh.gif

NBA = Basura. I've given up a few years ago... They want to promote the stars, not the game itself... Think about it, who's left in the playoffs?Lakers (Kobe), Cavs (Lebron), Nuggets (Carmelo), Magic (Dwight), Celtics (Pierce/Jesus), Rockets (Yao/Ron Ron)... Atlanta is screwed. Mavs are screwed, even ifthey have Kidd and Nowitzki.

Originally Posted by nnarum

NBA = Basura. I've given up a few years ago... They want to promote the stars, not the game itself... Think about it, who's left in the playoffs? Lakers (Kobe), Cavs (Lebron), Nuggets (Carmelo), Magic (Dwight), Celtics (Pierce/Jesus), Rockets (Yao/Ron Ron)... Atlanta is screwed. Mavs are screwed, even if they have Kidd and Nowitzki.

basically all the young players are left

the money makers, not the hay makers

Originally Posted by donfratrachelli

That's why the Spurs have won 4 titles in the last 10 yrs right?
not exactly the best argument, the fact that the cavs were in the finals a couple of years ago against the spurs did nothing to help the nba'slegitimacy

Originally Posted by TheHealthInspector

That's why the Spurs have won 4 titles in the last 10 yrs right?
not exactly the best argument, the fact that the cavs were in the finals a couple of years ago against the spurs did nothing to help the nba's legitimacy
obviously he doesnt know where the term letravel came from

I hate David Stern
all he does is d-ride kobe, bron, CP3, KG and the rest of them big stars
smh.gif
wut a #+$%*+% tool.

And the Pistons have won a couple. How bout that Spurs-Pistons finals, the lowest rated in history. Yea, i'm sure Stern loved that.

I bet some of the popular teams who are winning, are also good, and the adjectives popular, good, young, and winning all have some sort of bearing on 1 another

Originally Posted by Guerrilla Warfare

Fa erry one person datt don't watch da nba, Dere's 100 datts watching it u ain't hurtin da nba by nat watching...
eyes.gif
indifferent.gif

I bet you're the type of dude that goes over his post before hitting "save". Only not for mistakes, you go over it to make sure you don'tsound too eloquent.

Like "Damn, not enough idiocy in my post. I better dumb it down so I can come off as hood".

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

Fa erry one person datt don't watch da nba, Dere's 100 datts watching it u ain't hurtin da nba by nat watching...
eyes.gif
indifferent.gif

I bet you're the type of dude that goes over his post before hitting "save". Only not for mistakes, you go over it to make sure you don't sound too eloquent.

Like "Damn, not enough idiocy in my post. I better dumb it down so I can come off as hood".

roll.gif

Originally Posted by Kal Ripped Ken

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

eyes.gif
indifferent.gif

I bet you're the type of dude that goes over his post before hitting "save". Only not for mistakes, you go over it to make sure you don't sound too eloquent.

roll.gif
roll.gif
Well played

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Ya'll be killing me with these conspiracies, like the fact that these teams are good has nothing to do with them advancing in the playoffs.

And the Pistons have won a couple. How bout that Spurs-Pistons finals, the lowest rated in history. Yea, i'm sure Stern loved that.

I bet some of the popular teams who are winning, are also good, and the adjectives popular, good, young, and winning all have some sort of bearing on 1 another
Wasnt the Cavs-Spurs finals the lowest rated?? I could of swore it was but I could be wrong

entertainment first...sport second..and yall complaining about sum of the dumbest stuff..how about that call that all nba starts get when they jump into thedefensive player and they get a foul...weakest call ever..i can go into alot of things call wise, but that play at the end of the mavs game...nothing to cryabout

people need to be serious. refs NEVER call fouls at the end of games. this is a known fact. and when i saw the replay, the dude on the mavs reached over butdidnt really foul melo. LOOK AT THE REPLAY. dude put his hands up acting as if he didnt foul him after he reached. he only got mad when the shot went in andthen he started to complain.

Back
Top Bottom