I failed and now my dreams are shattered

Originally Posted by JLking

Originally Posted by knightngale

You sound too emotional.

Why don't you start training your body too? 5'11'' and 130 is ridiculous
smh.gif

It is not that serious if you don't make it
smh.gif
I do weight lifting as well, I just have a high metabolism. I started to take weight gainer powder as well. Also that's how I feel right now, a complete failure at basketball and life

To Blazers21NtNp: Most of that stuff about losing interest and fixing the errors and such, was how I felt 3 weeks ago not now, although I probably won't play basketball for awhile.

wow dude ima tell you straight up cuz ive... kinda felt like this before... like about 1/4 (seems like a dumb ratio but dude is contemplating quitting thesport)... Ok, u got to stop *****n about this man damn i hate when peoples egos get all messed up and they think that the world owes them, wake up the sportdont owe u +*%# y do care what other people say about your game you keep playing no matter what others think of u, whether good or bad you got to workharder... You think that 6 months of working out is enough? cmon now, thats ridiculous get back in the gym and keep working... I dont know how your'confident' ur butt is clearly demoralized...

You sound too emotional.

Why don't you start training your body too? 5'11'' and 130 is ridiculous
smh.gif

Add like 50 pounds of weight and muscle then go back to basketball.

Try harder.

Originally Posted by swizzc

If you tried as hard as you possibly could and worked as hard as u possibly could, as you said you did, then this isn't a failure at all. Use this same relentless work ethic in all of your endeavors and you will become a very successful in this life. If anything, this taught you how to work hard, now go use this as motivation to succeed in other facets of life! Good luck!

Hit the gym (since you're skinny) & try to become a better outside shooter if driving the lane makes it difficult for you...

Chill out bro. I was cut in my first year in high school and I was shattered as well. But I worked hard during offseason, and I made the team in my second yearof high school. From that year on, I made every team. I didn't get too many minutes, but last summer I worked hard and I will most definitely make starterthis season.

The moral of the story: Use it as your motivation, and keep working hard at it. It's not the end

You're not doing yourself any good venting on NT. Go back to the gym and work harder. Hopefully you have made strides in your game by the time SpringLeague comes around or someone gives you an opportunity on a Travel team. Goodluck

*there is life after basketball, you know

ya basketball is a all or nothing sport. I started JV and came off the bench Varsity. then after highschool, that was it...so now just city leagues. Keep yourhead up.

Focus on your education

Originally Posted by AF1 Beast

Originally Posted by BroboCop

I thought JV was only for freshmen and sophomores?
If freshmen and sophmores are good enough, they can make jv.
Dude's a junior though.
Exactly. JV is for juniors. If freshmen and sophmores are good enough, they play with the juniors.
no.... no it is not.
indifferent.gif
At my school it is like that.
indifferent.gif

LOL dude said FOOTBALL. But op just use it as motivation, michael jordan didn't make his freshman squad.

roll.gif
roll.gif
at you getting cut from JV. That's so sad it's hilarious. ^ Wrong. Michael Jordan tried out for varsity as a freshman and didn'tmake it, but I think he made JV, which is still a big accomplishment for a freshman. But of course MJ would still complain about that.

I thought JV was only for freshmen and sophomores?
If freshmen and sophmores are good enough, they can make jv.
Dude's a junior though.
Exactly. JV is for juniors. If freshmen and sophmores are good enough, they play with the juniors.
no.... no it is not.
indifferent.gif
At my school it is like that.
indifferent.gif

Your school sucks then because JV is for sophomores. Juniors and Seniors make Varsity.

Back
Top Bottom