I GOT DRUNK AT MY BEST FRIENDS WEDDING Vol. TEQUILA AND IPA

It wasn't a good idea to black out at the wedding but whatever. If he didn't view you as a close friend anymore then why would he ask you to dj the wedding and ask for your email only not to send an invite and ignore you? Seems like he just wanted you to be in charge of the music for free.

He hired you as the DJ months in advanced. He clearly didn't see you as a friend otherwise he would have hired someone else for cheap so you can enjoy the event. I do photography and none of my friends would ever hire me to do their wedding becomes I'd either be a groomsman or just enjoying it.

Last edited:
real friends are few and far between
Like grandmas teefs! LOL I keep telling people that the word friend is thrown around too loosely these days.... Alonzo voice "Why is he my friend beceause he knows my first name?!"

Aspiring to be a professional soccer player is this most honorable life there is.

You honestly sound like a little girl. Emotional and needy.

You mad cause you not bestie? You out here tryin to get chose? You would have made him your best man so he owes it to you? You comparing yourself to his friends?

This sounds straight out of bridesmaids.

edit: is this not the plot to bridesmaids?

Last edited:
You said your life is more together than one of the guys but you didnt tell us what your life is like. If you felt offended that you didnt get an invite, why didn't you bring it up before you went as the dj

hired help dont get invitations.

nah idk man, really gotta assess the friendship prior to the wedding " announcement". you guys probably werent as close you thought. it happens. 
no new friends, even if they're old friends

Last edited:
You sound whiny and immature. 

Both of them, doe. He choose dudes that had stuff going on in their lives that has absolutely nothing to do with him over his boy? He just showing out for other people.

Bruh, don't eem worry about, I'm pretty sure you'll be in his next wedding. :lol:

You proved his point. You blacked out on the job.

You sound whiny and immature. 

This sounds like something chicks do.

I'm sure he isn't the first and won't be the last person to let you down. Don't invest so heavily in people that don't reciprocate the gesture.
mean.gif
mean.gif

yall sound ridiculous right now...
Maybe you just forgot to read the part where he agreed to do something and failed to do it because he was too concerned with not being chosen as a best man.

Both of you are in the wrong. Scratch him off your small list and keep it moving though

NT acts as if you are never suppose to feel any emotions in any situation, my best friend chose another dude for his best man "Man this isn't even thread worth, pull ya skirt down b". Understand how you feel OP, guy disrespected you when he gave you the reason but understand you didn't do your job as a DJ if you blacked out during the event.

:smh: :smh:

yall sound ridiculous right now...

Reads comment...looks at Username... :lol:

You of all people. Oh the irony.

There is nothing wrong with emotion/feeling...it is a great thing. Take a step back and assess the situation from the outside and you will realize it isn't that serious. There are much greater concerns and intricacies in life to be "devastated" about.

But it is all relative....this mountain of a problem to you is very important in your realm/world. To each their own.

Never understood to concept of a "best" friend. If I consider you a friend...I treat you the same as each of the few people in my circle. If I got it, you got it...loyalty, respect, trust, etc.

This sounds like a female perspective or way of handling things. With all due respect.

Back
Top Bottom