I got this Jordan poster and looking for infor on it?

I was in Nike Town Boston this summer and when I was at the register I saw a huge box of what looked like rolled up posters so I asked the women what they wereof and if they were free and she grabbed a couple and gave them to me for free. The poster turned out to be a Jordan poster. I did not even buy a Jordanproduct. I wonder what the deal is with the poster. Anyone have any info. Did only Nike Towns get them? Were you supposed to have bought a Jordan item, butshe just gave to me anyways because I asked? Looks like Bibby is wearing the CDP Carmines, JJis wearing the Bred 6 rings, I think RIP is wearing some 1's,Melo and Ray are wearing the Phillys I think and Im not sure about CP. Jordan is the only one not wearing Jordan's haha. Anyways any info would beappreciated about this poster and if anyone else has it and where they got it would be appreciated.
IMG%5D

thats a cool poster BTW. Maybe its just me but when the Jordan Brand athletes where jordans that we find to be ugly they look alot better.

Originally Posted by bakedFresh707

jordans clothes look way too big for him, IMO

lol I was just about to say that. Suits should not be that baggy, dude can't dress to save his life...

Back
Top Bottom