I heard M'Fers saying they made Hov

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

I mean the N' spit about buyin his nephew a whip only to see his nephew die in it...

...as these ''Satan'' Jay youtube vids never seem to mention this verse when he was spittin' about faith and the Lord restartin' his nephew's life thru his seed.

laugh.gif
@ this song bein' ''overrated''...

...$%%@ else you want from the N'?

And verse 2 was to B. Giselle Knowles...

...let's not play dumb.

Originally Posted by jthagreat

Originally Posted by I Am Georgia

Everybody though he was talking about Beyonce'...
laugh.gif

umm whos it about? i can see a little bit being about hustling but that seems like a reallly long reach.

so whats it about?

Definitely about Beyonce ...
"I don't think it's meant to be ... B. ... cause she loves her work more than she does me."

Originally Posted by jthagreat

Originally Posted by I Am Georgia

Everybody though he was talking about Beyonce'...
laugh.gif

umm whos it about? i can see a little bit being about hustling but that seems like a reallly long reach.

so whats it about?

Definitely about Beyonce ...
"I don't think it's meant to be ... B. ... cause she loves her work more than she does me."

I mean the N' spit about buyin his nephew a whip only to see his nephew die in it...

...as these ''Satan'' Jay youtube vids never seem to mention this verse when he was spittin' about faith and the Lord restartin' his nephew's life thru his seed.

came in to say this
"your girlfriends pregnant, the Lords gift...almost lost my faith, that restored it, its like having ya life restarted..."

came in to say this
"your girlfriends pregnant, the Lords gift...almost lost my faith, that restored it, its like having ya life restarted..."

Aint that Rosario Dawson or are my eyes playing tricks on me
nerd.gif

Aint that Rosario Dawson or are my eyes playing tricks on me
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom