I heard M'Fers saying they made Hov

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by I Am Georgia

Everybody though he was talking about Beyonce'...
laugh.gif

umm whos it about? i can see a little bit being about hustling but that seems like a reallly long reach.

so whats it about?

Originally Posted by I Am Georgia

Everybody though he was talking about Beyonce'...
laugh.gif

umm whos it about? i can see a little bit being about hustling but that seems like a reallly long reach.

so whats it about?

I mean the N' spit about buyin his nephew a whip only to see his nephew die in it...

...as these ''Satan'' Jay youtube vids never seem to mention this verse when he was spittin' about faith and the Lord restartin' his nephew's life thru his seed.

laugh.gif
@ this song bein' ''overrated''...

...$### else you want from the N'?

And verse 2 was to B. Giselle Knowles...

...let's not play dumb.

I mean the N' spit about buyin his nephew a whip only to see his nephew die in it...

...as these ''Satan'' Jay youtube vids never seem to mention this verse when he was spittin' about faith and the Lord restartin' his nephew's life thru his seed.

laugh.gif

...let's not play dumb.

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

laugh.gif

...let's not play dumb.

thats what im thinking...dude just blurted something out and skated.

laugh.gif

...let's not play dumb.

thats what im thinking...dude just blurted something out and skated.

laugh.gif

...$%%@ else you want from the N'?

...let's not play dumb.

Back
Top Bottom