I just broke off my dads van door

my dad asked me to get something from the back of his van, and i new that the door cant open from the inside so i made sure it stayed open but when i reachedto get the stuff the wind pushed the door closed. i sat for 40 min yelling my dads name and no one came. its 12 at night here so everybody else is asleep. thisis one of those cargo vans where it has a cage to the driver and passenger so i couldnt to there and both the side and the back door are locked from the insideso after 40 minutes of yelling i kick the door repeatedly for 30 minutes and i finally broke the hook off. i never new those door were so strong and it waseven fully closed just the wind barely shut it. now my dad is pissed i broke the door saying hes never sent me to do something and ive done it right, when heshould apologize or something

u let the door close, you knew there was wind, and that the door cannot be opened from the inside.

just take the L

HAHAH WTTTFFF

lmaooo

how did you kick it open? damnn sonn.

you got locked in a van hahaha.

there were no tools aroudn you to destroy or dismantle the cage or something?

PIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCCCCCCCSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

laugh.gif

it really looks no different i just broke the little hook the that opens when you pull the handle, no biggie but damn that was the hardest thing ever. im apretty big dude i squat 600 and im 16 and was sitting there just kicking for straight 30 minutes

^no way im paying for it, he told me to get him something i just wonder how hes gonna drive it to a shop to fix it

Back
Top Bottom