i just broke up with mary jane, former tree smoker i need help

Originally Posted by capone125

mad.gif
copped wrote:

...so is anybody going to answer this or are you just going to give salty remarks?  Are yall doing something productive?  Most heads I know that smoke like that aren't doing anything with their life except about 2 or 3 out of about 20

^^ right now im still in college. im not that great of a student but that has nothing to do with the herb and everything to do with my procrastinating ways. it would take forever to make a list of successful pot smokers, google that ishh (you might learn a thing or two)

Good image!? are you kidding me?? why do people want to have a good image of alcohol?? i dont see society pointing fingers at people who chose to have a glass of wine at night.

at the end of the day, not one person has died because of mary jane. shiiiiiiittt, i have yet to came across one legit study that proves any damage towards the body.

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

Originally Posted by copped

all you dudes who smoked daily for 8-10 years...what is going on in your lives that makes you think this is normal?

I'm curious are you guys successful? in college? doing something productive?

if you smoke every day man your clothes must smell like %@%%, your house must smell like %@%%...and that is just straight up nasty...

and why do people want to have a 'good' image of marijuana smokers? is that even possible...

lol@ the sophisticated smoker
shut your @!! up.

dude said is a good "image" even possible. Well you got the "image" part right because that means you're already a shallow minded person who bought in to DARE propaganda.

Go smoke some cigs or get drunk like the govt wants you to
laugh.gif
or maybe holla at the pharmaceutical companies pushing pills to these lil kids

There are plenty of 'successful' smokers...there are professionals who picked up weed in college....its called MODERATION...RESPONSIBILITY....
eyes.gif

this dude over here talkin bout smellin straight up nasty....Kush is my cologne +#*%$...kick rocks....

Word.

In fact I was BUM status when I use to drink, I wasn't doing ANYTHING with my life but going out and being hungover.

So if getting better grades, sleeping well at night, and being satisfied with life means I get judged by someone like you, then I think you're the problem and not me.

i don't smoke, drink, or do weed...

I don't pop pills or any of that...so nice try at assuming that someone who is against marijuana (not totally against, just annoyed at people wanting appreciation for smoking it over cigs) is pro-alcohol or other government sanctioned drunk or intoxicant.

SMOKING WEED EVERYDAY FOR 5-10 YEARS....i don't buy kids in med school or law school, or anyone in college, hell anyone successful smoke at that frequency...

maybe here and there after an exam or at a party...but give me a god damn break...5-10 years daily? %+@?

some of you guys need a hobby, a life, and a purpose in life...

I don't pop pills or any of that...so nice try at assuming that someone who is against marijuana (not totally against, just annoyed at people wanting appreciation for smoking it over cigs) is pro-alcohol or other government sanctioned drunk or intoxicant.

SMOKING WEED EVERYDAY FOR 5-10 YEARS....i don't buy kids in med school or law school, or anyone in college, hell anyone successful smoke at that frequency...

maybe here and there after an exam or at a party...but give me a god damn break...5-10 years daily? @*$?

What exactly is bothering right now? Do you have someone close to you who is a pothead?

One thing I know a marijuana smoker has that YOU don't is an open mind, instead of trying to condemn them, why don't you try to understand them?

maybe here and there after an exam or at a party...but give me a god damn break...5-10 years daily? %+@?

you would be surprised bro.

i used to sell trees, and i had several clients who you would consider 'successful'... CPA's, lawyers, engineers (ESPECIALLY engineers), mechanics, one dude was a biostatistician.. people from all walks of life enjoy marijuana.. i have friends in ivy league schools who smoke daily.. and when i say daily i mean several times per day.

idk if you've ever actually tried smoking since you didn't specify, but don't be so quick to condemn something you don't know much about. what's your main source of information about all the evil that marijuana does? i was sober as a judge for nearly 5 months after smoking for years straight and the only thing that changed about me was that my jacket didn't smell like bud anymore all the time.

anyway, don't be so quick to judge and be so certain about things you know nothing about.

Smoking everyday isnt that unrealistic. its nothing equivalent to getting wasted drunk everyday.
On most days it might be my roommate comes home w some and roll up, hit it. Might stop by a friends house to just chill and they have bud.
Its an everyday thing it doesnt stop my productivity or get in the way of anything I need to do during my day.

have you even smoked before?

I smoke weed everyday... Im a Junior at Clemson, I work everyday.... wats your point? Smokin weed doesnt mean you're a bum.

I never assumed you do any of those things....I only made an expression which clarifies weed being the safest, coolest mind altering substance available.

Who the hell are you to define success for anybody? Law school? Med school? College? Weed makes a lot of people productive in what they LOVE, it's only uninformed people who buy into the pot stereotype that the media and government portray to you who have such negative views on weed. Are there lazy unproductive stoners doing nothing with their lives? Of course. But people will never do %#** with their lives and it has a lot more to do with than weed. That's a PERSONAL issue, not a marijuana issue.

You must not read about the kids in law school pushin' just so they can pay for their expensive !!+ law degree...seriously...change your old aged perceptions on marijuana and other drugs and go get informed...weed can be a positive in multiple ways.

I'm not saying it's for everybody..but c'mon
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

smh.gif
It's time to leave elementary school

I've been able to put it down for long periods of time, after being a serious pothead. It's all mental, how strong your mind is. I'll never say I'm done though. Not for good.

I know some people that quit and switched to hookah..even though shisha has tobacco in it,

there are some companies that make tobacco/tar/nicotine/etc free shisha.

try Hydro Molasses

just dont do it. You know why youre stopping, so use that as motivation. Or you can get someone to punch you in the face if you mess up.

It's all will power my friend. At first it's gonna be real hard to get hungry and to fall asleep..After a week or 2 you'll be good...Than after a few months you'll randomly get high and get dumb paranoid. Than you'll realize getting high is a waste of money and life. Countless hours spent on the couch doing nothing. There are a million things you can be doing instead of getting high, all of which could better your way of life. I have spoken.

Focus on other things like working out. Good that you quitting tho...better for the lungs and more for me. If youre gonna go back to MJ, pick up a Volcano.

I recommened it for those who practice Jiu Jitsu/Judo.

Weed is waaay better than/better for you than cigs.

And you seem to assume that when one smokes weed they cannot do other things such as a hobby, life or life's purpose. On the contrary, most (not all tho) can function very well while high (if not better).

Its also pretty ironic that your condemning our assumptions about you when your the most guilty person in this thread to make false assumptions.

all you dudes who smoked daily for 8-10 years...what is going on in your lives that makes you think this is normal?

I'm curious are you guys successful? in college? doing something productive?

if you smoke every day man your clothes must smell like %@%%, your house must smell like %@%%...and that is just straight up nasty...

and why do people want to have a 'good' image of marijuana smokers? is that even possible...

lol@ the sophisticated smoker
im curious, why are u judgin the smokers? u aint never tried it, u aint never been around it, so whothe**** are you to judge anyone? im just curious...

we smoke and maintain out here mann, we dont let the smoke stop us from doin what has to be done.

clothes smell like *!%+? u heard of cologne?

u dont drink and do none of that *!%+, then thats good, more power for you, live above the influence and keep it that way. but u aint no better than anyone

I just stopped smoking because it made me feel ******ed; I used to smoke 5 blunts a day, everyday. I haven't even craved or had an urge to do so, either.

I'm about to hit that p90 x so I'll be smoking maybe once or twice a week ..... No reason to quit buddy....

But if you really wanna quit, smoke crack ... You'll never think about trees again.

I enjoy it. I don't care what people have to say, everyone has a bad habit. If you want to quit just stay away from it as much as you can, there isn't really anything else, self control is key.

lol at the kid judging the smokers. I dont smoke every single day but i do it quite often. Just because someone somes weed doesnt mean that they dumb or smart. If i wanted to stop smoking today and not smoke for the rest of my life i could do that but i wont. Smoking isnt going to make someone be a bum. i smoke and i go to school full time and work full time. There are a lot of successful people that smoke weed professors, lawyers, CPA's, CEO's you name it. but to OP if you really want to stop juss keep youself busy going gym, picking a new hobby or something.

Originally Posted by Kobe BACK

lol at the kid judging the smokers. I dont smoke every single day but i do it quite often. Just because someone somes weed doesnt mean that they dumb or smart. If i wanted to stop smoking today and not smoke for the rest of my life i could do that but i wont. Smoking isnt going to make someone be a bum. i smoke and i go to school full time and work full time. There are a lot of successful people that smoke weed professors, lawyers, CPA's, CEO's you name it. but to OP if you really want to stop juss keep youself busy going gym, picking a new hobby or something.

i hear you, im bout to start workin out on monday, gotta keep myself busy and productive

i only
pimp.gif
once in awhile now cuz my girl hates it when i do
ohwell.gif

then shes not the chick for you. changing you??? where are your testiculs????  i bet you had to wait for a long time to smash too.

ive quit for several months at a time when I needed to for different reasons. The one that works the best is exercise. If u blaze before goin to bed, go running before bedtime cuz that is the workout that will get u the most tired and help u fall asleep faster. On top of that, your lungs will get healthier and help u blaze more when u get back in to it again. U will also feel more energized and wanting to do things where as for me, blazing made me wanna chill out and do nothing.

Originally Posted by AJChick23

I know some people that quit and switched to hookah..even though shisha has tobacco in it,

there are some companies that make tobacco/tar/nicotine/etc free shisha.

try Hydro Molasses

i been smokin hooka wit my patnas and it gets me lightheaded, ima check out the hydro molasses tho. i just usually smoke ports and that @!@$ is worst than weed lol

Back
Top Bottom