I just got kicked out of my house

Originally Posted by Mac4167

this pisses me off so much i have to post again. OP you have a serious pride problem and its funny because its only a matter of time. you may think your hard for leaving the house but there is always someone harder than you and you will be wishing you were back home if they were to pull your card on the street. your obviously still in school unless you dropped out. i've delt with a lot of kids like yourself who thinks they have it all figured out but in all honestly you don't. you don't even realize you how good you have it but leave that house tonight and you will find that out quick

Sorry for venting NT but i'm currently writing a paper for my english class on dysfunctional children and this thread pissed me off
Don't apolgize, you just shut the thread down. Kudos.

Originally Posted by moneymike88

what are you posting from?

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

I thought parents couldn't legally kick you out until you were 18?

I thought so also, but maybe it varies by state... But then again it sounds like Op wants to leave. 
Is it even that easy to get into a homeless shelter?

Damn son. Get the address of one of the local shelters and call/go down there and see if you can stay there. Although, it would be better to stay with someone you know.

Originally Posted by letsgetit22

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

I thought parents couldn't legally kick you out until you were 18?

I thought so also, but maybe it varies by state... But then again it sounds like Op wants to leave. 
Is it even that easy to get into a homeless shelter?
its not as easy as some people would think. there are limits to how many people can stay there so if you don't get there in time, they can and will turn you away. Since OP is not 18, they may not even take him, some places don't allow people under the age of 18 to be housed with older adults, and you wouldn't want to be with them either.

If you go out later, go to the library and check out this book:

6a00cd96ff2c4a4cd5011016317311860c-500pi

The protagonist is in the same situation as you... Just something to kill time when you're out there

lmfao.... OP u a idiot. Your not homeless. Stop trying to be. You wont have clothes. You clothes will all get stolen man. You will get robbed. Beat up, maybe even kidnapped.

OP

NO BODY FEELS BAD FOR YOU!!! NT we dont really care about what u do. no one likes you, your a reject in life. Why go to a homeless shelter. Just end it.

lol @ me

nah but seriously ur parents cant kick u out until your 18. lol ur parents aint kicking u out. you kicking yourself out. Stay home. they gonna call the cops and u just go to a foster home and get adopted by another family.

well im off OP. Good luck with your journey.

OP just say sorry to your parents even if they are wrong. I'm telling you it's the best way to do it. You'll have a roof over your head, when your 18 you can have the desired space from your parents.

Originally Posted by razzle dazzle

If you go out later, go to the library and check out this book:

6a00cd96ff2c4a4cd5011016317311860c-500pi

The protagonist is in the same situation as you... Just something to kill time when you're out there
Whoa...I love this book. I have the uncorrected proof version cause I'm a thug. You really should read it while your chilling behind Taco Bell or wherever cause the +$!* that goes down in the book is real. You're gonna keep messing around and find yourself taking baths in library bathrooms and getting offered gay sex by your boy's homeys.

Originally Posted by WaveyJonesLocker

Hate to do this, but

RIP

laugh.gif
 Made me spit out my OJ.......
that I am enjoying from the comfort of my parent's household which I still have the privilege of using because I respect them and don't take their love for granted. 

DajonDondo wrote:
lmfao.... OP u a idiot. Your not homeless. Stop trying to be. You wont have clothes. You clothes will all get stolen man. You will get robbed. Beat up, maybe even kidnapped.

OP

NO BODY FEELS BAD FOR YOU!!! NT we dont really care about what u do. no one likes you, your a reject in life. Why go to a homeless shelter. Just end it.

lol @ me

nah but seriously ur parents cant kick u out until your 18. lol ur parents aint kicking u out. you kicking yourself out. Stay home. they gonna call the cops and u just go to a foster home and get adopted by another family.

well im off OP. Good luck with your journey.

Sounds like you have split personality's or something
roll.gif

Find some where to stash your belongings and handle business keep busy maybe your parents need to calm down , if not hit a friends house or if you have a girlfriend even better chill there and for funds you got $150 im sure you can flip that some how
nerd.gif
but i dont think you will need to do that and dont go to the cops you really dont want social services bothering you and further ruining the relationship with your parents and dont you have family? i know for sure if i get caught in some ##$ im going straight to my grandma's crib or a cousin. you really didnt need to make a thread for this its common sense its all about survival of the fittest guess you cant make it out there

(-_-) x 9999999999999999
Don't be stupid kid.GO HOME!
It is NOT a game out there G.You do NOT want to be up in someone's shelter or sleeping on hard @%* concrete man.YOU did something that you shouldn't have done and now it's up to you to make it right.Face it like a man.

(-_-) x 9999999999999999
Don't be stupid kid.GO HOME!
It is NOT a game out there G.You do NOT want to be up in someone's shelter or sleeping on hard $$% concrete man.YOU did something that you shouldn't have done and now it's up to you to make it right.Face it like a man.

Son swallow your pride and go apologize to your parents and BEG for their forgiveness. Like other dude said stop being hardheaded, being out on the streets is no joke.

I was selling weed, for various reasons, mostly my ego, I didn't even really hide it. Sure enough they found my stash. I guess i'm gonna take yalls advice and try and stay at my house and just save up money to move out...

Son go back home. I live with my mom and she's annoying as @#$% naggin all the time BUT I ignore all of that because I need a place to live. Nothing beats your own bed and a warm meal when you come home. Swallow your pride go home and apologize. YOU were in the wrong so be a man and apologize.

Back
Top Bottom