I just got kicked out of my house

If you were my teenaged son living in my house, eatin' my food, watchin' my damn TV, fartin' on my couch, usin' all my damn hot water, and wastin' my electricity postin' on a shoe forum seekin' advice from a bunch of people who don't give a #%#! about you and have never spent a dime outta their pocket to put clothes on your ungrateful back all after YO dumb %%* got caught sellin' weed...

...I'd beat the f**k outta you so bad Precious would feel sorry for you - then I would take your $150 and drop your dumb %%* off at the homeless shelter.

And what kinda N' slangin' green and only gotta $150 to show for it?

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

If you were my teenaged son living in my house, eatin' my food, watchin' my damn TV, fartin' on my couch, usin' all my damn hot water, and wastin' my electricity postin' on a shoe forum seekin' advice from a bunch of people who don't give a #%#! about you and have never spent a dime outta their pocket to put clothes on your ungrateful back all after YO dumb %%* got caught sellin' weed...

...I'd beat the f**k outta you so bad Precious would feel sorry for you - then I would take your $150 and drop your dumb %%* off at the homeless shelter.

roll.gif
roll.gif
sheeeeeesshhhhh

If you were my teenaged son living in my house, eatin' my food, watchin' my damn TV, fartin' on my couch, usin' all my damn hot water, and wastin' my electricity postin' on a shoe forum seekin' advice from a bunch of people who don't give a *$*@ about you and have never spent a dime outta their pocket to put clothes on your ungrateful back all after YO dumb !@# got caught sellin' weed...

...I'd beat the f**k outta you so bad Precious would feel sorry for you - then I would take your $150 and drop your dumb !@# off at the homeless shelter.

you sound like someones father/grandpa

lil bro.. selling weed with your ego being your main reason? that's not how the game goes. if you ever HAVE to stoop that low, at least have a legit reason and goal that you need to meet. meet that goal and quit being a low life. its not worth it, trust me lil bro i seen what drug dealers go thru and its not something you wanna do when you are under your parents' roof or for any reason other than a pure necessity. you only 17 so do what you gotta do, graduate high school and go about life a better way

Originally Posted by TheBachellor

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

I thought parents couldn't legally kick you out until you were 18?

Bingo. OP, you have nothing to worry about.
You don't legally have to go anywhere. Just stay put, stack up your bread and cop your own apartment.

I got plenty teenaged lil cousins and OP reminds me of my lil cuz Muff (short for ''Muffin Man'' cuz he was a premature baby and after he was delivered he had this little medical hat on that made him look like a muffin) - Muff's pop died when he was like 2, so outta all my family he was the only one to grow up without a father...

...back in like '06 he was 14/15 talkin' bout he a Blood and he got jumped in and run witta set.

Me and my other cousins (that are all my age) beat the hell out that lil N' right in his hood in broad daylight on some, ''You a gangsta huh? Call you crew and tell 'em you need help and come spray us up''...

...needless to say, nobody came to his assistance. To make matters worse for him, his older sister (who's in the Army now) was screamin' like, ''Y'all ain't doin' it right - jab him in the neck and THEN hit his chest''
laugh.gif
That was the final day of his lil ''gangsta career''...

Fast forward to 2010, and my lil N' bout to graduate HS and go to college on football and glee club (
laugh.gif
) scholarships - he won't even say the word ''Blood'' around us...

...a good 'ol fashioned %*# whoopin'll make a N' get right quickly - OP needs one of those %*# whoopins.

yea bruh, you're pushing MJ - risking getting kicked out of your house, catching a charge, messing up your future - for $150 a week???

smh.gif
smh.gif

I was making more pushing carts at Winn-Dixie back in '98 when min. wage was $4.25.  This is why I have a hard time feeling sorry for d00dz because I think a lot of them bring this %#*% upon themselves.  

I got plenty teenaged lil cousins and OP reminds me of my lil cuz Muff (short for ''Muffin Man'' cuz he was a premature baby and after he was delivered he had this little medical hat on that made him look like a muffin) - Muff's pop died when he was like 2, so outta all my family he was the only one to grow up without a father...

...back in like '06 he was 14/15 talkin' bout he a Blood and he got jumped in and run witta set.

Me and my other cousins (that are all my age) beat the hell out that lil N' right in his hood in broad daylight on some, ''You a gangsta huh? Call you crew and tell 'em you need help and come spray us up''...

...needless to say, nobody came to his assistance. To make matters worse for him, his older sister (who's in the Army now) was screamin' like, ''Y'all ain't doin' it right - jab him in the neck and THEN hit his chest''
laugh.gif
That was the final day of his lil ''gangsta career''...

Fast forward to 2010, and my lil N' bout to graduate HS and go to college on football and glee club (
laugh.gif
) scholarships - he won't even say the word ''Blood'' around us...

...a good 'ol fashioned %*# whoopin'll make a N' get right quickly - OP needs one of those %*# whoopins.
A lot of people do nowadays..

Originally Posted by letsgetit22

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

I thought parents couldn't legally kick you out until you were 18?

I thought so also, but maybe it varies by state... But then again it sounds like Op wants to leave. 
Is it even that easy to get into a homeless shelter?
It's not. Most shelters will only let you check in before a certain hour, and if you even get there a minute late, you're out of luck.

If you were already selling weed then why stop now? Post up at the liquor store all day and get your grind on.
Find a relatives house to stay at in the meantime.
Don't be a bum.

Originally Posted by fivefivenine

If you were already selling weed then why stop now? Post up at the liquor store all day and get your grind on.
Find a relatives house to stay at in the meantime.
Don't be a bum.

laugh.gif

your parents cant kick you out till your 18, well depending on your state law. for exAmple if u lived in fl and ur parents kicked u out at the age of 17, They can get in trouble. with the law

ducktales.
a problem with this significant of magnitude? i definitely wouldn't be on NT tryna get sympathy cookies

Originally Posted by DajonDondo

lmfao.... OP u a idiot. Your not homeless. Stop trying to be. You wont have clothes. You clothes will all get stolen man. You will get robbed. Beat up, maybe even kidnapped.

OP

NO BODY FEELS BAD FOR YOU!!! NT we dont really care about what u do. no one likes you, your a reject in life. Why go to a homeless shelter. Just end it.

lol @ me

nah but seriously ur parents cant kick u out until your 18. lol ur parents aint kicking u out. you kicking yourself out. Stay home. they gonna call the cops and u just go to a foster home and get adopted by another family.

well im off OP. Good luck with your journey.
This response made me
laugh.gif

there was a kid that killed himself live in a  weightlifting forum a few years ago and no one believed him.
...so i'll keep it real my dude, keep us posted on your situation

^QFT. Chuuuuuch.

It's funny cause i used to be just like you op when i was 16 until i got kicked out after fighting with my pops (34 at the time) i thought i was a alpha male at the time and no way would he kick me out dude kicked me out i had no money no phone no nothin. Even though i stayed at my girls house for like 3 days it still was the worst thing that ever happened to me the uncertainty of not knowing if you will ever to go back HOME again will wake you up real quick. OP get off that $#@! you on and wake up. The streets ain't nothin for you

Back
Top Bottom