I JUST MET GENTRY!!!!!!! no pics - INFO!!!!

Good looks on the info blaze.
Im glad you got to see some upcoming stuff
pimp.gif

Those Birmingham 1's sound interesting along with Ray's pe spizike.

I was the friend who asked about the dunk package, he said the idea was scrapped b4 it even got launch really basically it was just an idea, but I wouldnt bsurprised if he was just telling people no because he wants it keep it on the low. But all that Blackicemaze is saying is true. I aint gonna lie the allblack/red 23 were dope to me.

I'm surprised the XX3 is making it's rounds out in public now and we still haven't seen live photos.

Did he make sure that nobody had a camera? It couldn't have been me cause I would have had to get a lil somethin off my chest. I would have thanked him forthe break before the packs too lol

30 kids and not one of them asked about the Black Cement III's or what III's or IV's in a pack??? That would have been my first question...
wink.gif

realistically, he wouldn't have answered that. he would have said somethign along the terms of, we have a few colorways were looking at...

30 kids and not one of them asked about the Black Cement III's or what III's or IV's in a pack

He went to visit a business class, not a shoe summit. Not everyone in this world knows the intricacies of the Jordan shoe line.

I wouldnt b surprised if he was just telling people no because he wants it keep it on the low

I concur! I'm still crossing my fingers that this package is released since it's the only pack I'm actually excited for.

Props to blackiceblaze for the info!

YEZZIR..i was there as well...and yeah they made sure that there were no cameras...the ray allen PE 8s were amazing, and the fusion 5s in person made me likethem alot better..the colorway was nice as well

and oh yeah..the bottom of the 23s are the best part

wow thanks for the info man, did you grit your teeth when you had to tell gentry he was doing a good job to his face?

good info man..and let me say i for one love the 23 so i have no prob with it but to those who were there and seen it did it look any different from the pic wehave seen? and whats that round thing on the back?

^^^
EXACTLY MY THOUGHTS.

DID IT LOOK LIKE THE LEAK PIC?

JUST SAY YES OR NO. AND IF YOU CAN PUT YOUR PRIDE ASIDE...DESCRIBE IT....LOL , PLEASE

damn if the nike air is really making its return then im getting a lot of packages next year. 2,4,5,6 since i already got black/cement 3s; unless they (JordanBrand) puts out any of the other 3's. i'am hoping everything you said is gonna happen; well except the scrapping of the slam dunk package.

man those baron retro 1s he showed us were..oh my material....and from the sounds of it...Air-Randy might be in some trouble

Back
Top Bottom