I JUST MET GENTRY!!!!!!! no pics - INFO!!!!

Those White Sox/Barons 1's sound amazing...
eek.gif

Thanks for sharing.It sounds like today was great for you.Hopefully one day I can have a chance to have that experience. But you should have asked him aboutthat Jordan hoody that recently got recalled.
laugh.gif

we didnt take the pic, someone else did so we just waitin til they send it 2 us. It was a pic with me Gentry and Blackicemaze. And yeah those black n grey1's was dope. N 2 answer someones question the 23's look just like the pic in Jordan XXIII topic. I think the black/red ones had patent leather on it.

The cynic in me wonders if the return of Nike Air will be to divert attention from another problem.

Originally Posted by blackiceblaze

I asked if there was ever a possibility of Nike Air on a Jordan, and he said he respects collectors, but theyre working with the idea in the countdown packages.
smokin.gif

thanks for answerin my ? dude...but screw that patent leather jb has od'd on that to the point i only want to see it on the xis and no other shoes i meanthry put patent leather on team shoes for gods sake

the 23's that were revealed were exactly the same as the sketch of the ne weve seen. yah. the back end of the shoe doesnt look that curved. i was in theback of the room so i didnt get a great look of the back but the 23 profile sorta reminded me of the 18.5 for some reason...

SO THE 23'S ARE EXACTLY LIKE THE SCETCH.... WELL I KNOW FOR SURE THAT THIS IS NOT THE LAST SIGNATURE SHOE. AND I PROMISE YOU THAT.

My exact words "I'm glad you don't listen to users of Niketalk. Thanks for the good work"
indifferent.gif

where's the got dang "Boo this man" gif when you need it?????

-J-

thats really tight. i cant wait to see the XX3s in full detail i really think there gonna be amazing.

My exact words "I'm glad you don't listen to users of Niketalk. Thanks for the good work"

You ought to be ashamed of yourself. If I met Gentry I would have a field day on that guy.

Originally Posted by HOVKid

You ought to be ashamed of yourself. If I met Gentry I would have a field day on that guy.

I'm sure evryone has beef with his for crappy retro's, and other bantering, but this was not the time or place for that. I was lucky enough tosee im. He came to MY school. If i had come to see him, things would have been different. Plus, he showed off the 23's, something most of NT hasn'tseen even in good pics... I may not agree with Gentry's releases, but I'm not gonna hate on him when he was nice enough to travel to my school, give apresentation and then take time to talk with everyne individually.

the bottom of the 23s are the best part

It's pretty sad that the bottom of the shoe is going to be the best part of the last Jordan ever made.
smh.gif

Thanks for the info. Too bad nothing really seemed too appealing to me. I like the concept of the countdown packs, but I don't like how they'reforcing you to pay over $300 for only one shoe that you like. Anything higher then the XIIIs just doesn't do it for me.

I would've asked Gentry what kind of drugs they do over at JB bc I'd like some of what they're
pimp.gif
. DTRT IIIs
sick.gif
Spizikes
sick.gif
XXIIIs
sick.gif
. There's alot more
sick.gif
where that came from I just don't have all day to list them
laugh.gif

what did the medial side of the shoe look like? in what ways was it different than the lateral side in the leaked pic? Would really appreciate any info ondetails of the shoe we have NOT seen. Hopefully the whole nike air thing ends up happening because me and alot of other people are going to be pissed at themention of it and then it doesnt happen. Was there nike air on the XXIII? It seems I remember some people on this forum saying it would be. As for the colorsof the XXIII, where on the leaked pic were the colors he showed you guys? You know, like where was the red, where was the black, what part was university blue,what part was grey? Thanks for the info.

Man great post...U r a lucky man to have met him. But i am sad about the non nike retros they would be fire. But great post and congrads man .

Thanks for the post, and I'm glad you enjoyed his talk, but Not asking this guy the tuff questions whenever you get the chance is not following one of theMaxim's of this company..."do the right thing"...Now I know you were just glad to be there, and may not be a confrontational person, but

I may not agree with Gentry's releases, but I'm not gonna hate on him when he was nice enough to travel to my school, give a presentation and then take time to talk with everyone individually.
You mean you think he did this out of the kindness of his heart? It didn't cost him a thing, and he probably got paid. Now sure, Part of hisjob is to make money and increase profits for the company, but it is also about catering to you're consumers (all of them!! Not just trendy hypebeasts whowill go away in a few years. It doesn't seem like he respects collectors, or the people who were buying the shoes religiously for 18 years before hestarted whoring them out with cheap production and horrible colorways. And not asking him questions about why he makes the decisions he does, especially in abusiness class, is going to just make him think he's doing the right thing.

I could come up with dozens of questions that would have got to the issues, without offending him...& I am patiently waiting for my turn...
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom