I JUST MET GENTRY!!!!!!! no pics - INFO!!!!

I too call ducktales but I guess you never know and I will be anticipated on seeing Nike Air on countdaown packs..

Originally Posted by PackersGotMe

I too call ducktales but I guess you never know and I will be anticipated on seeing Nike Air on countdaown packs..
hahahah theres pics proving that im not lying. there were several people in this topic already who were there with me...like 2 other ones...hahahah imnot lying... if things change thats on jb but all of the info that ive shared came straight from gentrys mouth.

PackersGotMe, did you read past the first page?

blackiceblaze, thanx for sharing the info with us

Originally Posted by PackersGotMe

indifferent.gif

son only bothered to read the first post and like 3 replies...fool

Originally Posted by NTinfomaniac

I posted something about the CG spiz'ikes earlier this month. It looks like it's still up in the air.

I HOPE SO NTinfomaniac!!!
Thanks for sharing!!!
pimp.gif
\

CG spizikes are hot!!
smokin.gif

i bet we will get the white/red/grey 8s...but we already got 8 and 15 equal 23...hmmm wow im slow but hey thanks for the info those 1s will def be copped by mein march

im guessing white/grey/reds and have been since the beginning, but i wouldnt be surprised if we get a retro + ala the xiv's in te countdown pack

I think he is telling the truth because I don't think anyone would post this not unless thet are that obsessed with Mike's

Back
Top Bottom