I met Scottie Pippen tonight. We got beef. (Pics up. Page 1)

Nah...I'm talking to Amber right now. She's just telling me about how she might go to the game with him tomorrow but she's not trying to mess with dude because he got 4 kids and a wife and lives in Fort Lauderdale.

grin.gif
  your girl is frontin on you son...you really think Pip would take this chick to the game w/o smashin'  thirsty or not hundreds of chicks would let Pip hit for free let alone final four tickets.

Funny story! I expected it to be on the"eff Michael Jordan" tip though, word to Chamillionaire

smh............i should just stop frontin.

id take a pmb over any of them chicks posted

Damn dude i can relate to this story i live in pittsburgh pa so i got the steelers taken my jump offs...NOT A GOOD LOOK SMH...Any way nice story if it was i...I would of been in pippens face like http://s201.photobucket.com/albums/aa87/masterani3/?action=view&current=starkspippen.jpg Like what are u looking at??????

But at the end of the night pippen was like this at you http://s201.photobucket.com/albums/...=view&current=scottie-pippen-air-jordan-x.jpg

Pippen came out with the win, But its all good man dont sweat it. I know if i eevr see scottie imma have him help me out like this http://photobucket.com/images/jordan flu game lol

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

scottie-pippen-larsa-pippen-destination-1UKCo9.jpg

Scotty's wife is a dime too
laugh.gif
roll.gif

I guess Pip never learned from the first domestic battery charge
eyes.gif
That's an odd logo behind them.  Looks like someone is smashing while sitting in a wheelchair
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JinKazama

Nah...I'm talking to Amber right now. She's just telling me about how she might go to the game with him tomorrow but she's not trying to mess with dude because he got 4 kids and a wife and lives in Fort Lauderdale.
grin.gif
  your girl is frontin on you son...you really think Pip would take this chick to the game w/o smashin'  thirsty or not hundreds of chicks would let Pip hit for free let alone final four tickets.
yup

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

Originally Posted by sauuceking

So did Scottie hit?
Right, did dude pop?

Should have told him to take his Ol' Horse in the face always be number 2 lookin as home. Got the whole place smellin like cow hide and Right Guard

-The Juice

He told her to say if they go to the game together, she's his niece.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Dude was mad thirsty in there. Like...never seen a man that thirsty. Ever.

Just because your girl tells you one thing, doesn't mean something completely different didn't go down. Guarantee you Scotty smashes if she goes to that game (if he didn't already that night).

pips wifey is fine though
devil.gif

sometimes i dont understand why go out for burgers when you steak at home...or least go for a 5 star meal instead of the burger

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

pips wifey is fine though
devil.gif

sometimes i dont understand why go out for burgers when you steak at home...or least go for a 5 star meal instead of the burger
Ask Tiger,Jesse James,etc...Cause they're "sex addicts"

Originally Posted by UbUiBeMe

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

Originally Posted by sauuceking

Originally Posted by seniosoul

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

Originally Posted by TH0MAS CR0WN

body pics of the 2 scallywags?

Y'all wild.
laugh.gif

2nd and 4th

16658_600468424606_30510114_34293025_3271256_n.jpg