I need a favor for someone thats good at photoshop!!! PLEASE

Can u make this font say Islam. i am trying to make some of my own shirt to wear. If you could do it i would like it on a blue shirt with silver print, orangeshirt with silver print, purple shirt with black print, black shirt with aqua print. please do this for me. and if its really a big deal ill paypal money to doso. i wouldnt think yall should charge much if at all

indifferent.gif

why do you want a shirt that says islam

i know its not because of religious purposes and you want to let the world know of your faith

smh.gif
hypebeasts

^^^
you cant be serious, whats so hypebeast about saying islam, i am muslim and proud so i guess im a hypebest

Originally Posted by alielaydi

Can someone please give me a serious response and just help

that's not really a font, it's a design. you can't make a design into a font. plus, why would you go around wearing a shirt that says"Islam" on it? what's the purpose of letting everyone know what you practice? if you're truly proud of your religion, you wouldn't haveto let everyone know. seriously...think about it.

You guys are too funny. alielaydi since your post has been made a mockery of, I'll help you out. It isn't thesame font but here you go. If you wanna use it PM me for the non watermark version and for the color combos you need, if not, I tried.
2454075808_84f132d23d.jpg

Back
Top Bottom