I never knew that......

is that 'Bama for football or basket?

regardless, in general you can find coincidences in anything if you look closely enough

The one who didn't want to release info to "respect the family's wishes" :lol:

And yet, not a single news article about that. Not even a mention of a shooting in the police logs. What a fraud.

:rofl:

But another note a guy at best buy (employee) said he's not one of those employees that hate last minute shoppers .. I told him that's not what he thinks he said other lwise

I remember that I wanted to that some countries add that phones must make noises so that there's Less creeps taking pics .. saw a nice *** but don't want to be taking pics .. she works in the mobile department in westminister Colorado in best but next to a kbbq

:rofl:

But another note a guy at best buy (employee) said he's not one of those employees that hate last minute shoppers .. I told him that's not what he thinks he said other lwise

I remember that I wanted to that some countries add that phones must make noises so that there's Less creeps taking pics .. saw a nice *** but don't want to be taking pics .. she works in the mobile department in westminister Colorado in best but next to a kbbq

You drunk?

Around the 1min mark when Hammerin Hank finally touches home plate, theres a guy in a white trench coat. Never knew that was the late Craig Sager. RIP

And the Vin Scully call.makes this clip perfect

burger_0.gif

Burgers at quick service become less popular as price climbs

Consumers dissatisfied with price of burger combo meals and lack of choice, NPD survey finds
Fern Glazer 1 | May 31, 2017

The burger is America’s most-ordered menu item, but, in recent years, hamburgers, particularly served at quick-service restaurants, have fallen a few notches on consumers’ must-order list.

According to recent research from The NPD Group, quick-service traffic at lunch — the segment’s bread-and-butter — continues to steadily decline, and servings of burgers are down.

“The menu item ordered most should be ordered most at a burger restaurant,” NPD analyst Bonnie Riggs said. “There’s really no good deal, no value that consumers feel is a good value. [Burger restaurants] are just taking so much price people aren’t ordering burgers anymore.”

In recent years, quick-service burgers have stayed much the same, while their price has steadily increased, NPD found.

Back
Top Bottom