I never knew that......

Calling the show "Homeboys in Outer Space" is enough to make you laugh at it. 
laugh.gif

In his heyday working on Jackass or Wild Boys when Steve-O knew he wouldn't be able to have easy access to weed(far eastern countries, Africa etc) he would regularly grind it up and swallow condoms full of weed to bypass airport security. He'll dump it out in 1-2 days.
Source: he just finished a Joe Rogan podcast. I listened to it. Will post when available if wanted

Steve me Mike Tyson once did Coke for 3 hours in a bathroom. GQ interview had this bit:

What did you guys talk about?

At that time in my life, I would develop Tourette’s syndrome if I was ****** up enough, just blurting out inappropriate ****. So I said to him, my exact words, “You know, Mike, I don’t have a racist bone in my body, but I like to consider myself a n----r.” [laughs] I’ll never forget, he said, “You ask me, the definition of that word is anybody who uses it.” And I was like, “Damn! Iron Mike, deep as ****!” And so we’re talking about the finer points of racism in America or whatever, just sort of philosophizing about how to make the world a better place, and it was just ******* incredible, man. The last thing he said to me was, “You know, Steve, everybody’s got you wrong. You’re actually really smart.” And the next time I spent real time with Mike Tyson, one-on-one conversing, was when we were locked up in the psychiatric ward together.
http://www.gq.com/story/that-time-s...-in-a-bathroom-and-thought-they-solved-racism

Since he's now 8+ years sober he recently got surgery done on his leg. He knows that he has an addicting personality so he refused any Anistasia or hard medications and only opting to use Advil as he recovers

Wait so Sugar Ray Robinson initially refused to fight Jimmy Doyle because he had a dream that he was going to kill him...then a priest and minister convinced him to fight Doyle, who was eventually knocked out in the 8th round and died from his injuries later that night?

Is there any truth to this?

when he was first starting out on the comedy circuit he wouldn't get gigs for being just some punk kid so he went under the alias Jaime Foxx when he signed up on open mics or whatever. Jaime is a feminine name plus with the double X show promoters would think they're getting a female comic which at the time there wasn't a lot. This dude Eric shows up and they can't deny him, he signed up and all plus it would've been discrimination. and boom goes the rest of his life story
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom