I officially turn in my Laker fan card.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4 pages for this..smh

Why'd you start this blog of a post then?
smh.gif

Let this be a lesson to all of those blog and "convince me I'm wrong" posters, we don't give a %#%#.

If embarrassing efforts in the post season turns you off this much, you shoulda hopped off after Game 6 of the 2000 Finals.

Great, don't come back, and if you do, you will never hear the end of it from the Real Fans.

*Stores your NT screen name into mental list of fake fans*

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Great, don't come back, and if you do, you will never hear the end of it from the Real Fans.

*Stores your NT screen name into mental list of fake fans*
well-said sir

Originally Posted by knightngale

i expected this from ska or efil4rekal or so hi
smh.gif
Bruh, don't even make me dig up all that nonsense you were talking in last season's thread about not making the Finals and how you wereabout to give up during the playoffs after losing a game too. Don't think I forgot that, because I remember going hard at you in regards to that.

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

smh.gif
Bruh, don't even make me dig up all that nonsense you were talking in last season's thread about not making the Finals and how you were about to give up during the playoffs after losing a game too. Don't think I forgot that, because I remember going hard at you in regards to that.

Don't worry KB8, if you for some reason you would have forgot about this guy, I didn't.
smile.gif

Laker fans can certainly pick out and distinguish the "real" from the "fake", and I can guarantee you that, we've been through so muchhere on NT.
laugh.gif

well-said sir
And thank you Lizaker4lizlife, that's a crafty nt name.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

smh.gif
Bruh, don't even make me dig up all that nonsense you were talking in last season's thread about not making the Finals and how you were about to give up during the playoffs after losing a game too. Don't think I forgot that, because I remember going hard at you in regards to that.

Don't worry KB8, if you for some reason you would have forgot about this guy, I didn't.
smile.gif

Laker fans can certainly pick out and distinguish the "real" from the "fake", and I can guarantee you that, we've been through so much here on NT.
laugh.gif

well-said sir
And thank you Lizaker4lizlife, that's a crafty nt name.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Here we go...

From the game 4 thread against the Jazz last season....
knightngale wrote:
I'll just get ready and have that off season mentality so I don't have to commit dat
tired.gif

laugh.gif
at this dude trying to call out ska and sohi.

Originally Posted by u ttocs

jbone was never a laker fan to begin with, just a Kobe. I can't stand people like that, root for players and not teams.
That's the stupidest thing I have ever read. Why cant you stand them? How does that bother you?

gotta give props to this dude being one of the VERY FEW level headed laker fans...

but you hate or love it, you gotta respect shaq.

he was the most valuable during the laker semi-dynasty.

Originally Posted by PRETTYPLAYA

gotta give props to this dude being one of the VERY FEW level headed laker fans...

he was ONE OF the most valuable during the laker semi-dynasty.
fixed

he was the most valuable during the laker semi-dynasty.
How can he be a level headed Laker fan?

He just renounced being a fan after 1 pathetic performance?

I salute you, sir! LA FAKERS ftl! This team has championship talent but it does not have championship mettle.

And if you don't live in LA, being a Lakers fan is just absolutely ******ed!

He'll be back, the Lakers are one of the easiest teams to be a fan of in sports. Nothing like being a Rockets fan, @%**%*# Rockets...

well OP you got what you wanted...

Some attention, and a few pats on the back telling you how youre a level headed fan..

Which is funny because all the ''smart l.a. fans'' knew this game wouldnt be easy, let alone this series.

How is kicking your team to the curb after an ugly loss levelheaded??

ANY DIEHARD LAKER FAN CAN NAME NUMEROUS INCIDENTS OVER THE YEARS THAT MAKE US SICK...shaq gone, pistons loss, suns loss etc..

the lakers i know[ KOBE N PHIL & CO.] might not win another title, BUT I'LL STILL BE CHEERING & HOPING THEY DO.

Originally Posted by MJsaver

Some attention, and a few pats on the back telling you how youre a level headed fan..

Which is funny because all the ''smart l.a. fans'' knew this game wouldnt be easy, let alone this series.

ANY DIEHARD LAKER FAN CAN NAME NUMEROUS INCIDENTS OVER THE YEARS THAT MAKE US SICK...shaq gone, pistons loss, suns loss etc..

the lakers i know[ KOBE N PHIL & CO.] might not win another title, BUT I'LL STILL BE CHEERING & HOPING THEY DO.
if they keep making stupid and mental mistakes and making a habit of playing lazy they won't

still i see it being real tough for denver or cleveland to take 4 games from them in a series. going into the playoffs i thought they would lose a game or 2this playoffs strictly due to laziness and sloppy defense. they already lost 1 game because of that (game 3 in utah)

houston outplayed them in game 1 and truthfully the lakers played like crap today while houston played well, even if the lakers played better today i thinkthey still lose, this was imo houstons last gasp of energy and their last stand as i see the lakers winning the next 2.

Originally Posted by lakersmets49ers

Originally Posted by MJsaver

if they keep making stupid and mental mistakes and making a habit of playing lazy they won't

still i see it being real tough for denver or cleveland to take 4 games from them in a series. going into the playoffs i thought they would lose a game or 2 this playoffs strictly due to laziness and sloppy defense. they already lost 1 game because of that (game 3 in utah)

houston outplayed them in game 1 and truthfully the lakers played like crap today while houston played well, even if the lakers played better today i think they still lose, this was imo houstons last gasp of energy and their last stand as i see the lakers winning the next 2.
aye fool did you post that crap in general???

Originally Posted by Ryda421

he was ONE OF the most valuable during the laker semi-dynasty.
fixed
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

our star player is a douche, jerk, cocky punk...
our frontcourt, consist of a softie euro, a talented idiot, and a dude with glass legs...and they got handled by the second round virgins team

at the end of the day, theyre still my team, and i support them regardless

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom