I officially turn in my Laker fan card.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I havent followed the Lakers or anything but I mean come on, these dudes (same squad from the Finals last year) just lost to Houston without TMac ANDYao?
roll.gif

Kobe should be handling that starting 5 by himself!
roll.gif

lmao this dude is mad after one game....you know how hard it is to be on top of your game 82+ games a season?

laugh.gif
I'm as disgusted as any Laker fan with that performance. But jumping off the bandwagon? Dude relax, it's just a game.

Originally Posted by FRANCHISE 55

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

OP wouldn't last as a Warriors fan.
laugh.gif
Exactly what I was going to say.
well he turned in his card after they went down 2-1 against Utah
Being a fan, you have to accept the highs and the lows.
being through a team in their low points make the high points probably higher for the real fans than for a bandwagoneer

jbone was never a laker fan to begin with, just a Kobe. I can't stand people like that, root for players and not teams.

roll.gif

You're a sorry excuse of a fan.

I'm sorry.

You just took Bandwagonner4Life's gimmick and took it to the next level.

Of course we'll remember you, you and Bandwagonner4Life are the only ones to quit being Laker fans after a game.

Yeah, Lakers got stomped today. Boo freaking hoo.

They'll win LA and close the series out in game 6. Book it.

And where will you be? Salty? More than likely.

Don't let the door hit your butt on the way out!
laugh.gif

First thing I thought was that OP was real heated.
He then made this post hoping Kobe might read it and go: "Oh THATS IT! jbone's turning in his card, we'd BETTER step up now!! Which will inspirethe Lakers
laugh.gif

I'm sorry OP, I don't think Kobe reads S&T
laugh.gif

i woulda understood if he said im not a fan of the players on the team and that the entire organization seems to stand for softness

but saying that ur not a fan ur hometown team is OD

i wont call u bandwagon fan, but if the lakers happen to go to the finals and the players suddenly play with heart and passion...then i hope people call u outin the laker threads when ur posting about how "we won it all!"

i understand where the OP is coming from but maybe he's a little too extreme.

we invest a lot of time/energy into our teams as fans and when someone you pay for just doesnt show up to play, its hard to cheer for them. I personallysupport them 100% but at the same time when you lose ONLY because you dont try/dont care/too cocky, can you blame the OP for being frustrated. and its not justthis game, its game 1 of this series and many more games the lakers have blown.

still, hopefully we can move on to the next round...sadly, its still ANYONES series

You're an embarrassment. The Chicago Cubs haven't won since 1908, and I love them with every fiber of my being.

You're not a fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom