I pulled an awesome prank on my buddy (icy hot+boxers=lol)

So last weekend, while watching the Super Bowl, I have this mug that sits in my room as basically a decoration that my grandfather gave me.. well he decided hewanted to use it without me knowing. I seen him drinking his beer out of it, so I said when you finish that glass clean the mug and put it back in my room, hesaid okay. He then proceeds to drink half of the glass and fill it back up so that it never goes empty. I noticed he was doing it, so I took the mug and pouredhis beer into an empty butter bowl lol he was having a hard time drinking out of that, so as soon as i left the room he went back and got the mug. I noticedabout an hour later and got kind of pissed, so I told him I was going to get him back.

I was at his house on Wednesday night and we was going to go watch the basketball games then head to the club, he was in the shower getting ready and I snuckinto his room and just like I hoped, he had his clothes laid out on his bed. I took his boxers and proceeded to rub "icy hot" in the crotch region.He gets out, puts clothes on, and we head to BW3s to watch the games.

While sitting there, his gf is sitting next to him, and he keeps whispering in her ear. She gives him a funny face a few times and I knew exactly what wasgoing on, so I ask what they are talking about. My friend tells me, "man my nuts are, then they get freezing cold, then hot again" by then I couldnthelp but not laugh and tell him what I did. We then had to go back to his crib so he could take a 45 minute shower to get all of it off lol

So for any of you tryin to play a prank on your friends... this is awesome and it was actually really hilarious.

CLIFFS:
- friend made me mad, i told him id get him back
- I rub icy hot in his boxers
- we are out in public and he tells us his %+%$ is cold, then hot, then cold.
- lols proceed.

so you rubbed icy hot on your friends crotch?

who really got pranked?

you probably smelled his boxers too huh?
smh.gif

Shouldn't have told him it was you. Now you gotta watch out for a possible retaliation
laugh.gif
shoulda just let him figure it out

that's hilarious

next time you need to get him back hit him with the persian shower

he knew he deserved it. he knew something was coming. either way the prank was hilarious. there was no homosexuality involved
smh.gif

hey i dont care what they say about u rubbing in yah boy boxers, hopfully it was clean.. lol that be hella funny.

that's not racist, that's the truth

you ever see any black dudes punch their friends in the balls out of nowhere?

Back
Top Bottom