I spent the night in jail. Vol. Jail stories/Mardi gras

a few nights in a pod with 30 dudes

boring as hell
dudes blowing up the bathroom and making the whole place smell like #!+!.
if a white dude gets thrown in over 30 he will be called a child molester or wife beater.
laugh.gif

dudes who shoot heroin puking all over the place till they get removed
after the lights go out expect a lil boosie sing along for at least 3 hours.

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

boring as hell

THE WORST. 1st time i was in there the same thing happened. terrible.

Tokyo Teas are no joke...Well at least you can come out with a thug gimmick since you have real street cred  now.
laugh.gif

So they didn't take your blood, breathalyzer, field sobriety test? They just wanted you off the streets? I guess that makes sense.. It almost sounds like false imprisonment if they had no charges ready for you

Originally Posted by yungchris504

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

First of all I would like to say I'm not proud of the fact that I went to jail.

Now, with that said, jail is whack. I got taken in last night during Mardi Gras celebrations. I was hanging with two girls and I twisted my ankle on a a busy sidewalk. So, I guess the officers felt that was more than enough reason to take me into the paddy wagon. I assume they thought I was over the top stumbling drunk. Now, I wasn't sober, I had a beer and two tokyo teas. But at the same time, though, I wasn't causing trouble, nor was I belligerently drunk.

Anyways, I got stuck in jail for 4 hours. I was completely respectful and the officers were #@!#%. It felt like I was in super troopers. I mean, I asked legitimate questions such as "Where should I go to the bathroom? When do we get out? Do I get a phone call?" And everytime I just got a "Shut the %#@$ up response". The only thing they did do was take the handcuffs off when I asked.

So, anyways. My lawyer said there was no point in suing, but he said I was totally mistreated. It sucks, but it happens. At least I made friends with the gangsters. And there was no paperwork filed. (still no record..yes!)

While I sit here with my In N' Out enjoying my freedom I wonder if anyone else on NT has been thrown in jail/the drunk tank. Like I said, I'm not proud of it, but it's a hell of a story. I would feel worse about it if I actually had a reason to be in jail.

Sidenote- I saw someone get stabbed in the tank.
You was in the N.O?
he can't be if he's eating in n out burger. translating spanish and tokyo teas. that sounds like the bay area.

MPLSdunk wrote:

boring as hell
if a white dude gets thrown in over 30 he will be called a child molester or wife beater.
laugh.gif

after the lights go out expect a lil boosie sing along for at least 3 hours.

I don't know why but this post has me dying
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

So they didn't take your blood, breathalyzer, field sobriety test? They just wanted you off the streets? I guess that makes sense.. It almost sounds like false imprisonment if they had no charges ready for you
The two things I've been consistently warned about Madri Gras, stay on your feet and don't piss in the streets.

That sucks OP, glad you walked out with a clean record. cops out here in the bay act the same way.

You're out as COO of NTWT for serving jail time while under contract.

Spoiler [+]
Jail time? You serious bro?

Spoiler [+]
Step down as COO.

Spoiler [+]
Seriously, I'm not kidding.

Spoiler [+]
For real, you need to go.

Spoiler [+]
Alright, maybe I'm NOT kidding and you do really need to step down.

Spoiler [+]
Stepping down would be the best interest of the federation. Do it lobo.

Spoiler [+]
I'm serious, broski.

Spoiler [+]
Glad you're out
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Eh I do believe you are secretly proud of it which is why you are sharing it with NT. Not like you are using it as a teaching tool to us as to what to do and what not to do. It is ok, be proud man.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Eh I do believe you are secretly proud of it which is why you are sharing it with NT. Not like you are using it as a teaching tool to us as to what to do and what not to do. It is ok, be proud man.

OP is gonna get a tattoo now and tell woman he got it in prison, and tell them the Warden let him out early because he was frightened because OP is such a bad @@!!

I went to prison for 2 years..wasnt fun but I got plenty of storys to tell..best one I got was from jail though..
I was sitting in the drunk tank at like 2 am..some guy calls in and the cop lady puts it on speaker.. You can tell dude is super drunk and a bit of a hillbillie and he's like " Lady I got all these dogs in my yard and there runnin around barkin what do you want me to do you need to get someone down here now. The cop ladys replies with " well if there tearing up your property then do what you have to do" Then the guy hangs up...about 10 mins or so goes by and the phone rings again..same dude on the speaker..she says Hello..He comes back with "alright lady now what do I do with 10 dead dogs" she said where are you I'll send an officer..he hangs up 
roll.gif
roll.gif
All I could do was laugh but the cop lady didn't think it was half as funny as I did.

Getting locked up on Friday night is the worst, spent all weekend being processed, one of the worst weekends of my life, people I was with behaved, !$$+ was just mind blowing boring and uncomfortable.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Getting locked up on Friday night is the worst, spent all weekend being processed, one of the worst weekends of my life, people I was with behaved, !$$+ was just mind blowing boring and uncomfortable.

A+ story bro, would read to grandchildren.
ksteezy for gangster of the year!

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

Originally Posted by ksteezy

A+ story bro, would read to grandchildren.
ksteezy for gangster of the year!

I'm a gangsta because I got caught with a DUI?....yeah ok..

Back
Top Bottom