i swallowed a handful of tylenol.

If I remember his ex is on here. I remember she posted his pic in post ur bf/gf on here ,someone hit her up and tell her the situation.

did dis dude jus say that another man saying the word swallow makes him want to masturbate??
tired.gif

Hope you're ok, OP.

Depression is nothing to joke about at all, but this is turning into a damn Drake thread. Smh. If the problem is THAT serious, NT shouldn't be the first place to run to man. That, being said, I hope you get the help you need.

bruh...

never expected this type of thread from you, shoulda just got a bottle of liquor your choice and hit the strip club if it was bout a female

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

bruh...

never expected this type of thread from you, shoulda just got a bottle of liquor your choice and hit the strip club if it was bout a female

I said that same thing when I saw who OP was. Keep your head up man.

why are yall taking this so lightly. what is wrong withy ou.

the man obviously feeling some kind of way, do you want him to find a more surefire approach next time?

OP just keep your head up man. %%#! can be tough for a long period of time but it'll pass.

get outside keep active, go play a sport, chill with friends, visit family, talk to whoever you want / need to and keep the social life moving

Monday bruh stay up you mean a ton to this community but you mean even more to someone else out there. Think about your loved ones.

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

Yall pushed him too far with those Bobby Hill jokes
30t6p3b.gif
^That was dude in that pic for real? I didn't expect that joke to turn out like that, it wasn't a shot, just a quick observation at the time.

keep ya head up bro, I know someone that went through this recently and it ain't no joke. you should never have to do that to yourself, and if you feel somethings wrong hit someone up, please.

im fine y'all

Feel like *%%$, but i'll be alrite. Stupid decision but it felt like the right and only thing to do at that point.

Ground been crumbling under me lately. Lost a good job and pretty much everything else that meant something to me in life.

Thanks Erika. If it wasn't for you, i'd prolly be dead right now

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

im fine y'all

Feel like *%%$, but i'll be alrite. Stupid decision but it felt like the right and only thing to do at that point.

Ground been crumbling under me lately. Lost a good job and pretty much everything else that meant something to me in life.

Thanks Erika. If it wasn't for you, i wouldn't be here right now.
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom