I think im gonna start trolling in real life...pointers or tips?...

I freaking hate real life trolls 
mad.gif

But if you want to be one, be loud, comment on everything, go for lulz everywhere you go, make a huge deal out of nothing, play the race card, scream at the least surprising things, clap the longest in the room, fake laugh while everyone else is really laughing, pretend you're gay, throw stuff at people, dress like a hypebeast, pretend like you're about that life, just be a pest in general

mad.gif

But if you want to be one, be loud, comment on everything, go for lulz everywhere you go, make a huge deal out of nothing, play the race card, scream at the least surprising things, clap the longest in the room, fake laugh while everyone else is really laughing, pretend you're gay, throw stuff at people, dress like a hypebeast, pretend like you're about that life, just be a pest in general

By being polite to strangers, helping the needy, and volunteering your free time in 'continuing care' centers.

annnnndddddd meme'ing hot chicks in the park on video

By being polite to strangers, helping the needy, and volunteering your free time in 'continuing care' centers.

annnnndddddd meme'ing hot chicks in the park on video

Originally Posted by scshift

mad.gif

laugh.gif
Laid out plan and everything....

Originally Posted by scshift

mad.gif

laugh.gif
Laid out plan and everything....

Back
Top Bottom