I Think My Girl Has STD's.

Originally Posted by nomoplayinga

Now dats Peddy
roll.gif

21l8tn7.jpg
2iix1zq.jpg
30mam43.jpg
2ef6nuv.jpg
I like how some of guys are surprised that I know agirl and haven't smashed her, like you guys have smashed every girl u know. Anyway all I said is I've hung out wit her a few times and since I'vehad my sn for a while I figured this would be a good first post. I got some pics from her myspace saved to my computer can anyone help me get them on here?

Nvmnd, figured it out

Originally Posted by ComebackKid

21l8tn7.jpg
2iix1zq.jpg
30mam43.jpg
2ef6nuv.jpg
I like how some of guys are surprised that I know a girl and haven't smashed her, like you guys have smashed every girl u know. Anyway all I said is I've hung out wit her a few times and since I've had my sn for a while I figured this would be a good first post. I got some pics from her myspace saved to my computer can anyone help me get them on here?

Nvmnd, figured it out

MOAR!!!!!

Originally Posted by freshKRN

Originally Posted by ComebackKid

21l8tn7.jpg
2iix1zq.jpg
30mam43.jpg
2ef6nuv.jpg
I like how some of guys are surprised that I know a girl and haven't smashed her, like you guys have smashed every girl u know. Anyway all I said is I've hung out wit her a few times and since I've had my sn for a while I figured this would be a good first post. I got some pics from her myspace saved to my computer can anyone help me get them on here?

Nvmnd, figured it out

MOAR!!!!!
Co-sign
pimp.gif

-The Juice

Back
Top Bottom