Hard Body I Cant Even Bend
Nor Fold Im Cold Like The Wind
Or Northpole I Froze All My Limbs
Too Much Ice Im A Walkin Bezzle
+

lurkin2long

Banned
Joined Nov 29, 2007
i knew it was this particular track before i opened the thread..................

crazy.

delete1234

Formerly 'mrwavez'
Joined Mar 28, 2009
OMFGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG...MUTHAFAAAAAAKKKK!!!

this used to be my favorite song!!! everybody @ skool would tell me it was wack...id be like !!#????

but yes..this #@% went hard....the new mixtape that dropped "my face cant be felt" goes hard too...

Joined Jun 24, 2002
I remember watching the Youtube vid of this, with Wayne on the bus rapping to it while it was playing. Heads on NT were

Both ripped it. Juelz though came harder

Joined Jan 7, 2003
Originally Posted by INFAMOUS

This is the one Lil Wayne project I wanted to drop. Too bad its never going to happen
Its crazy how much Weezy has blown up since this project was first announced. Santana on the other hand is pretty much done. They both killed that track tho.Appreciated.

Joined Sep 9, 2008
the wayne between c2 and c3 was wayne in his prime

all of this material will be looked back on as classic

Joined Apr 19, 2009
Originally Posted by McFlyyy

the wayne between c2 and c3 was wayne in his prime

all of this material will be looked back on as classic
I know it is your opinion and im not going to argue, but Wayne in his prime was the prefix, carter 1, dedication 1, suffix and dedication 2.Anything after that is him just coming up short.

Joined Dec 20, 2007
they had all this buzz leading up to this I Can't Feel My Face *!!! for nothing...this was a big letdown everybody I know wanted this *!!! to drop....

this had the hood going ape****!!!

My Face Can't Be Felt is ok a lot of tracks on there I already heard...but that 1 Arm joint

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now