If you knew of an imminent Cataclysm...

I would kidnap Megan Fox and just let her be grateful to me for the rest of her life while bangin' her and making babies.

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

I guess I'll make the sacrifice, kidnap a super model or at least a semi-good looking broad, depending on my kidnapping skills, and repopulate the Earth with said kidnap victim.

I'm more excited to make the proposition with her and have her say the cliche line: "I wouldn't have sex with you if you were the last man on Earth!!!"
Then I'd be like: "Guess what!!! I AM!!!"
Then I'd Harlem Shake as the reality of the situation overcomes her whole being.

Also, 95% of all living species wiped out? The hell am I going to eat? The broad I just kidnapped? If so, then I'll kidnap a fat broad instead.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I guess I'll make the sacrifice, kidnap a super model or at least a semi-good looking broad, depending on my kidnapping skills, and repopulate the Earth with said kidnap victim.

I'm more excited to make the proposition with her and have her say the cliche line: "I wouldn't have sex with you if you were the last man on Earth!!!"
Then I'd Harlem Shake as the reality of the situation overcomes her whole being.

Also, 95% of all living species wiped out? The hell am I going to eat? The broad I just kidnapped? If so, then I'll kidnap a fat broad instead.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SanchezOnFire

Why would you chose a possible form of suicide over life?
is that a life worth living then?

woah i totally see your subjective suicide point now.

Originally Posted by SanchezOnFire

Why would you chose a possible form of suicide over life?
is that a life worth living then?

woah i totally see your subjective suicide point now.

I would spend the rest of the time with immediate family. Drink beer and listen to death metal

I would spend the rest of the time with immediate family. Drink beer and listen to death metal

2... Why the hell would I want to live with 1 other person for eternity....The life would be awful... Not including all the other people I know I sacrificed.

Now if I could save everyone or a sizable amount of the population at the behest of my own death I'd take that

2... Why the hell would I want to live with 1 other person for eternity....The life would be awful... Not including all the other people I know I sacrificed.

Now if I could save everyone or a sizable amount of the population at the behest of my own death I'd take that

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Lol

Lol

Sticky situation, choose option 1 and forever live life knowing you had a hand in killing off 95% of the earth species.
Choose 2 and pray that you're part of the 5% of species that doesn't get wiped out.

I'll take my chances with the 2nd option. Spread the word of eminent danger while I just lay back and hope to figure out how to be in that 5%.

I really don't know how people are choosing option 1>find hot chick> make babies - "repopulate"

Maybe it's really late but I'm pretty sure in this situation, if your offspring starts making offspring they will be crossing incest lines. Your offspring's offspring will be genetically disfigured. The better idea is to choose option 1>make babies with said hot chick for one generation and find the rest of the 5% species and hope they are human so you can "repopulate" without any disfigurements.

Sticky situation, choose option 1 and forever live life knowing you had a hand in killing off 95% of the earth species.
Choose 2 and pray that you're part of the 5% of species that doesn't get wiped out.

I'll take my chances with the 2nd option. Spread the word of eminent danger while I just lay back and hope to figure out how to be in that 5%.

I really don't know how people are choosing option 1>find hot chick> make babies - "repopulate"

Maybe it's really late but I'm pretty sure in this situation, if your offspring starts making offspring they will be crossing incest lines. Your offspring's offspring will be genetically disfigured. The better idea is to choose option 1>make babies with said hot chick for one generation and find the rest of the 5% species and hope they are human so you can "repopulate" without any disfigurements.

Originally Posted by wordisbarn

wait what?

Originally Posted by wordisbarn

wait what?

Back
Top Bottom