If you love someone tonight, hold on to them tight.

Originally Posted by PleasurePhD

Originally Posted by SunDOOBIE

I 100% disagree.

That is a selfish and cowardly move, and way of thinking. "Oh I don't want to get my feewings hurt so I'll just cheat, and not invest into a relationship" REALLY? and you really expect any of your relationship to go anywhere with that mentality? You wonder why you keep getting left or cheated on LOL?

ME, I jump in looking at all angles and even if some are bad, if I truly care about said female I still invest in her because you're being honest with yourself, and that is the ONLY true way to find out if you're compatible. How you ever gonna find out if someone loves you for you without being honest about your feelings, and giving them all of you? Worried about getting used or getting your heart broken? Crap happens, grow a pair, and be a man about it. Enjoy the experiences and move on to a more worthy female.

And, mofos wonder why relationships don't workout. LOL
Where did I say I cheat in relationships?  Having a list of single female friends readily available to date is considered cheating?  To me it's called a backup plan. Things don't work out with shorty, well peace time to move on.  
How am I gonna find out if a female loves me for me without being honest about my feelings and giving her all of me?

Serious? 

This whole relationship thing is a GAME.  Obviously to get a woman to love you, you have to invest time/feelings and say/do all the right things.  A lot of it is learning how to brain wash the girl so she knows I am in it 100% even though to me it's only 50%. It's all about control.    

Worried about getting my heart broken? Well yeah, why wouldn't I be worried?  I am not trying to be like OP listening to love songs and being in depression.  Is that your definition of what a man should be about?  Sorry I don't want to cry and be in pain over some female when there are plenty of fishes out there willing to be with me.  You go on and listen to K-Ci and JoJo at home crying yourself to sleep, I'll be at the club grinding on a new skeez. Cool? 

SMH.  And, Mofos wonder why NTers make relationship threads. 
laugh.gif
GAME LOL. So funny that you bring that up. I just made some posts in the insecurities thread about how most relationships fail because IDIOTS think they have to play games, instead of being straight forward. THAT IS WHY YOU CAN'T FIND A WOMAN THAT WOULD HOLD YOU DOWN FOR LIFE. YOU THINK A RELATIONSHIP IS A GAME.

If a woman ever tried to play games with me I was on to the next one cause I knew I could find so many more beautiful worthy women, that don't act like kids and find the need to play games.

No offense most people do think it's a game they find the need to play games. And that is why MOST relationships fail.

Depressed and listening to love song LOL. When did I ever say to do that? Didn't I say BE A MAN and grow a pair and move on? Also, so you would rather just not invest in a relationship so that you wont get hurt? Again, that is cowardly.

LOL actually I'll go home to the beautiful woman I love, and you go and grind on a JO. The fact that you think you're cool for "grinding" on skeezoids is so...
laugh.gif
sick.gif
You really think you doing it huh? LOL Alpha male? LMAO. Like it's hard to pull JOs at a club. Try getting a beautiful (physically, mentally, and spiritually) woman to fall head over heads for you and STAY that way.

Did I hurt your feelings? LOL all this crap talking from the same guy who said he has been hurt in the past LOL. Remember who is faking it, you're the one that said you loved women in past relationships who left you, you said it, and now YOU ARE admitting you're too scared to be hurt again so you don't invest. Cowardly.

I will admit I was wrong about you cheating, but the fact that you are consciously think these women are back ups, is disrespectful to your current woman, and to the BACK UPS. Shoot, what woman wants to hear that, "oh ya baby my other woman left me so now I want to be with you, you always been my #2, my back up, forever and a day"
laugh.gif
'

The difference between you and I is that if I was 50% I'm telling her I'm 50%, if I am 100% I'm telling her I'm 100%, If she wants some control and I think that's okay I give it to her, If I want some control I tell her and take control. Take it or leave it, don't like that I'm 50% okay coo bounce, don't like that I'm 100% okay cool then bounce. It's all about honesty to yourself and to her. NO GAMES.

A man like me would put his hand through fire, risk being burned, knowing that there could be diamonds on the other side. A man like you is always just gonna sit back, scared of the fire, continuing to play with his cubic zirconia.

tumblr_ljb8nrdPTZ1qixleeo1_500.gif

Well said
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by megatron

I did all the right things and things ended so abruptly.

I understand that feeling bro, I still feel this way. It's like she had no regard for how it made me feel...selfish man. It makes you feel like treating females right is all wrong
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

GAME LOL. So funny that you bring that up. I just made some posts in the insecurities thread about how most relationships fail because IDIOTS think they have to play games, instead of being straight forward. THAT IS WHY YOU CAN'T FIND A WOMAN THAT WOULD HOLD YOU DOWN FOR LIFE. YOU THINK A RELATIONSHIP IS A GAME.

If a woman ever tried to play games with me I was on to the next one cause I knew I could find so many more beautiful worthy women, that don't act like kids and find the need to play games.

No offense most people do think it's a game they find the need to play games. And that is why MOST relationships fail.

Depressed and listening to love song LOL. When did I ever say to do that? Didn't I say BE A MAN and grow a pair and move on? Also, so you would rather just not invest in a relationship so that you wont get hurt? Again, that is cowardly.

LOL actually I'll go home to the beautiful woman I love, and you go and grind on a JO. The fact that you think you're cool for "grinding" on skeezoids is so...
laugh.gif
sick.gif
You really think you doing it huh? LOL Alpha male? LMAO. Like it's hard to pull JOs at a club. Try getting a beautiful (physically, mentally, and spiritually) woman to fall head over heads for you and STAY that way.

Did I hurt your feelings? LOL all this crap talking from the same guy who said he has been hurt in the past LOL. Remember who is faking it, you're the one that said you loved women in past relationships who left you, you said it, and now YOU ARE admitting you're too scared to be hurt again so you don't invest. Cowardly.

I will admit I was wrong about you cheating, but the fact that you are consciously think these women are back ups, is disrespectful to your current woman, and to the BACK UPS. Shoot, what woman wants to hear that, "oh ya baby my other woman left me so now I want to be with you, you always been my #2, my back up, forever and a day"
laugh.gif
'

The difference between you and I is that if I was 50% I'm telling her I'm 50%, if I am 100% I'm telling her I'm 100%, If she wants some control and I think that's okay I give it to her, If I want some control I tell her and take control. Take it or leave it, don't like that I'm 50% okay coo bounce, don't like that I'm 100% okay cool then bounce. It's all about honesty to yourself and to her. NO GAMES.

A man like me would put his hand through fire, risk being burned, knowing that there could be diamonds on the other side. A man like you is always just gonna sit back, scared of the fire, continuing to play with his cubic zirconia.

tumblr_ljb8nrdPTZ1qixleeo1_500.gif

Well said
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
high-five.gif

I 100% disagree.

That is a selfish and cowardly move, and way of thinking. "Oh I don't want to get my feewings hurt so I'll just cheat, and not invest into a relationship" REALLY? and you really expect any of your relationship to go anywhere with that mentality? You wonder why you keep getting left or cheated on LOL?

ME, I jump in looking at all angles and even if some are bad, if I truly care about said female I still invest in her because you're being honest with yourself, and that is the ONLY true way to find out if you're compatible. How you ever gonna find out if someone loves you for you without being honest about your feelings, and giving them all of you? Worried about getting used or getting your heart broken? Crap happens, grow a pair, and be a man about it. Enjoy the experiences and move on to a more worthy female.

Where did I say I cheat in relationships?  Having a list of single female friends readily available to date is considered cheating?  To me it's called a backup plan. Things don't work out with shorty, well peace time to move on.  
How am I gonna find out if a female loves me for me without being honest about my feelings and giving her all of me?

Serious? 

This whole relationship thing is a GAME.  Obviously to get a woman to love you, you have to invest time/feelings and say/do all the right things.  A lot of it is learning how to brain wash the girl so she knows I am in it 100% even though to me it's only 50%. It's all about control.    

Worried about getting my heart broken? Well yeah, why wouldn't I be worried?  I am not trying to be like OP listening to love songs and being in depression.  Is that your definition of what a man should be about?  Sorry I don't want to cry and be in pain over some female when there are plenty of fishes out there willing to be with me.  You go on and listen to K-Ci and JoJo at home crying yourself to sleep, I'll be at the club grinding on a new skeez. Cool? 

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
sick.gif

laugh.gif
'

2yllfzo.gif

I 100% disagree.

Serious? 

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
sick.gif

laugh.gif
'

I love you for that.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom