If you seen a NT on the street would you "dap" them up?

Dap em' up. No doubt
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by hongcouver604

*paging MJair and DecembersOwn*

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

When/If I see them I give them a dap as if I knew them from the street & keep it moving.. Unless we're really cool we'll prolly have a convo

i was at the big krit concert.. saw someone with a NT fitted.. walked right up to him, gave him props and kept it moving..

Originally Posted by Mags on fire

Originally Posted by Fig Neutonn

I'd probably smack ninja hoods booty

roll.gif
roll.gif
 Ninja's reaction would be classic.

If I did see an NTer, i'd dap them up, I ain't scared, we all fam.

Whats he gonna do shoot me with his musket?

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

Originally Posted by Fig Neutonn

I'd probably smack ninja hoods booty

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Am I the only one who hates talking about NT outside of NT?

Your not. Same goes with sneakers. As soon as somebody sees you wearing a nice pair of sneakers, they say "hey, are you a sneakerhead?" and then I have to reply with a no, I just love sneakers. Then they say i'm being smart. I honestly just being noticed as a guy who loves sneaker. Dont call me no damn sneakerhead

i seen some dude with a niketalk shirt on around my area, i said wusup talked about the board for a minute and kept it moving dude was cool peoples

i randomly bumped into ninjahood on the subway before, that's the homie though, i usually meet up with him whenever im in the city

i was wearing my NT hat when i went to pick the teal foams up, i seen a few people staring at the hat, im pretty sure they were niketalkers

but all in all if i see someone i know is on here, i'd say wusup, chat for a minute or so and go on my way. i could see some members on here being antisocial as hell, but i've became friends outside of nt with quite a few people on here in cali, nyc, and even texas, and toronto.

This thread reminds me of the "If you seen somebody wearing an NT shirt getting jumped, would you help?" and somebody replied, "Hell nah."
roll.gif

Ayyy, anyone with a NT Hat or Shirt is fam' to me!
I'ma get a shirt made with "NT" on the front, & my Screen Name on the back!
Black tee, with red & white letters.

This might be a stupid idea
laugh.gif

but what if we had some sort of signal or call, to identify ourselves with, haven't really given it much thought, just kinda threw it out there
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

but what if we had some sort of signal or call, to identify ourselves with, haven't really given it much thought, just kinda threw it out there
laugh.gif
TAP TAP PULL ANYONE!?

Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
TAP TAP PULL ANYONE!?
Already have one. That ^.  I doubt I'll ever use it over here, though.
laugh.gif

some of yall id be like 
16310gunshot.gif
 but 4real i ignore people i know alll day everday on campus so dont take it personal NT

Back
Top Bottom