If Your Girl's EX Dies, How Much Support Do You Give/Offer To Her?

Was inspired from a Twitter Post.

You can define "support" to be whatever you want it to be......

As much as any other friend, then move on with our lives. If it's the one that got away, all the supports.

Read that wrong. As much as she needs, it's your girl. As long as it's not overboard. Let her heal, a deep connection in the past won't negate your current one.

Last edited:
I actually went through this exact situation in the past.

Although it's tough to see your girl upset/crying about another guy, I feel like it's your duty as their partner to be supportive and understanding of how difficult a time it is for them. 

In my particular case, she never asked me to attend the funeral or viewing or anything, which made it easier because that could be kind of a weird situation. So I was fortunate in that regard. But there were a good couple weeks where you just kind of have to put your personal issues on the back burner and above all understand that her being upset about the death of this guy doesn't mean she cares any less for you. 

With that said, it was a difficult time and it's definitely something that could put a strain on a relationship if not handled the right way. 

Interesting subject. But for the question itself, I don't think I give her support... idk

Now the real NT question is.... if your ex of 1+ years die, what would you do?

Eh, my girls ex about to be deported if Drumpf gets his way. Gonna be firing off party poppers and champagne in her face that day.

Eh, my girls ex about to be deported if Drumpf gets his way. Gonna be firing off party poppers and champagne in her face that day.

Sounds like you're trying to trigger her. Why? Does she still think about him?

There will be lulz in this thread. Interesting question. In theory she should be over him, you'll know by her behavior afterwards if she was or not.

Oh she's crying over an ex?

I'll show her the fastest way down a flight of stairs.
nah but verdad, don't even bring that **** up to me. 

laugh.gif
 this is why I don't have one.

Just happened actually. I knew him too before I knew her. I don't have anything bad to say about him. Sucks he died.

Just happened actually. I knew him too before I knew her. I don't have anything bad to say about him. Sucks he died.

Was he killed?

Always interested in death my age, not to be in yo **** just wondering why people are dying so young.

This actually happened to me too.

It was high school/middle school ex.... I really didn't know what to think of it.

Ofcourse it's sad that anybody young loses their life.

Back
Top Bottom