Illuztrious Dilemma..."car" question...ha ha.

Wait so you're married to a girl named Maxine

The sex is nonexistent or lackluster and you're bored with her

You discussed purchasing a sex slave from a sex slave dealer a while ago, he even like you keep her over your place a few nights and smashed, but youdidn't have the cash to buy her or she was too wild for you.

You recently saw her again, and at her age she's more mature, making her even sexier

The P is a little lose, and she's has a little more "mileage" than the "book" says she should have

She recently got tested for HIV and the results may come back positive

despite some changes, you smash her all night, and the next day feel like you're on cloud 9

The sex slave dealer throws you the keys to her shackles and tells you no money down and low payments

Your reputation for prompt repayment in black market circles is impeccable

You think to yourself though, shes just a *#@$%#, forget her, I'll stick with maxine, but there something about this *#@$%#

The previous owner even put her through middle school, so shes a smart girl

Shes got just a C cup but they feel like DDs with implants

You're thinking about using "public transportation" and just using a $20 *#@$%# ever day instead of owning one because you don't likecontracts

I say get the *#@$%#

His current ride is stress free, pretty nice and mad comfortable but he just finds hisself bored with it.
All I needed to hear "stress free".

Why deal with "Long Term Payments"?
Excess Mileage?
Carfax Report?
Factory Recalls?
Modifications you didn't install yourself?

You have something in the drieveway that you put work into, nothing like working on your own ride
wink.gif
. You know what you put into it, and you know what you are getting back. Youknow the water pump isn't busting while your cruising on a Sunday afternoon. You know your ride is dependable, bottom line, it might just need a tune upor a new wax job.

You can't beat "stress free" and dependable.

PS - I know what you are talking about
wink.gif

Wait so you're married to a girl named Maxine

The sex is nonexistent or lackluster and you're bored with her

You discussed purchasing a sex slave from a sex slave dealer a while ago, he even like you keep her over your place a few nights and smashed, but you didn't have the cash to buy her or she was too wild for you.

You recently saw her again, and at her age she's more mature, making her even sexier

The P is a little lose, and she's has a little more "mileage" than the "book" says she should have

She recently got tested for HIV and the results may come back positive

despite some changes, you smash her all night, and the next day feel like you're on cloud 9

The sex slave dealer throws you the keys to her shackles and tells you no money down and low payments

Your reputation for prompt repayment in black market circles is impeccable

You think to yourself though, shes just a *#@$%#, forget her, I'll stick with maxine, but there something about this *#@$%#

The previous owner even put her through middle school, so shes a smart girl

Shes got just a C cup but they feel like DDs with implants

You're thinking about using "public transportation" and just using a $20 *#@$%# ever day instead of owning one because you don't like contracts

I say get the *#@$%#
laugh.gif
...you're bugging son....

Instead of whipping a car, it sounds like the car has you whipped

Hope it's a classic Rolls Roice because it already has you typing paragraphs worthy of a decoder pin which isn't a good look

Originally Posted by Toy Collector123

whats the car. stop trying to be like shakespheare. go look in the mirror and look at your arm. let me know how it feels to have a horse with a pepe on your arm.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom