Im 19 and about to have my own apartment.. FML

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

For a guy, living alone is the greatest thing ever.

For girls it sucks because a lot of them are dependent on others and are scared when they are alone.
hahah nt's great

I had a 2 bedrom apt in Queens with a sit in kitchen and living room for $800. Plus a washer and dryer. Oh yea, thats when I lived in my parents basement. Iwish I had this problem. You're going to going to school soon (and maybe working?) You shouldn't be alone for too long in the apt if you're workingand going to school. eh

Originally Posted by upnorth

Get a fish
pimp.gif
nerd.gif

I'm hoping she already does have one...

Astoria huh?? Nice
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Lived in Astoria my whole life until a few years ago...All my family still lives there and I'm prob. moving back next year....Under $800 for a 2 bedroom inAstoria is a STEAL....My dad rents out the top floor of his house 2BR for like $1600 a month....I would stay if I were you

Shorty has the opportunity to live rent free in NYC and is complaining about it
smh.gif
. OP is sad
tired.gif
. Grow up and get some responsibilities. you're 19. Quitbeing a baby son.
R.I.P to your uncle or father, though

Man...I can't believe how you guys are babysitting a 20 year old. She's about to be 20 years old! She' s old enough to take care of herself and youguys are worried about her living by herself?!

800 dollars a month for a two bedroom apartment in NYC? Thats nothing. Get a job as a waitress, make hourly plus tips then learn to budget and stop spendingyour money on stuff you don't need. Its not going to be easy but in a way its going to be one of the best things that has ever happened to you. You grow upreal fast when mom and dad aren't around.

how bout we trasde spaces thgen cry baby. that situation sounds great, plus im sure your boyfriend will be over ALL the time.
devil.gif

^^cosign. mets suck booty.
living by yourself is
pimp.gif
. You said u got a bf and friends and everything so your not gonna be THAT lonely.
Worst comes to worst just hit me up nd ill move in pending pics
wink.gif

Being extroverted FTL in your case, you not wanting to be alone. Right now? This would sound like a dream come true to me. Being an introvert ftw.

Originally Posted by LilJRDN

Man...I can't believe how you guys are babysitting a 20 year old. She's about to be 20 years old! She' s old enough to take care of herself and you guys are worried about her living by herself?!

THIS IS TRUTH

QUIT SIMPING SHORTY IS OLD ENUFF TO BUY DRANKS

Save your money and invest as much as you can into your place...make it your main focus and you'll love it...turn into a bachelor/bachelorette pad

Back
Top Bottom