Im Feeling Generous for Sprint users...

Originally Posted by dead in 09

Originally Posted by JaYzNyAyAlLdAy

so how would I go about asking?

"Hey, I've been working at Regal Cinemas for the last couple months and I just became aware that you offer a discount on my bill because of this. Can you please apply the discount?"

what'd yall say?
I'm about to make the call myself....any tips aprpeciated!!

I got a family plan with 4 lines for me & my brothers.. keep in mind that on the phone, you can be any character you want.. I started out by asking aboutthe new Palm Pre.. then I told them that my son (hahaha) who works for Regal Cinemas kept bothering me that his co-workers are getting a discount from Sprintso she just simply hooked it up.. 25% off... My plan expires in 2 weeks so I kept #@++!%!%$%@ that My son wanted the new Iphone and we might be changingcarriers.. "what can you do for me to stay, etc.." after almost an hour of negotiations, I ended up with a new 2 year contract with 5 lines with 1500minutes, each phone getting 500 "extra minutes", UNLIMITED EVERYTHING!! 4 free Samsung Rants & the Palm Pre for $199.. all for $150 with 25%off.. so in total $130 after taxes!! So thats $130 divided by 5 people.. we're paying $27 a month for 4000 minutes and unlimited text & internet.. +we're on the Palm Pre network!! not bad to me.. $27 is cool to me for something better than the Iphone!

thanks
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by cybergrindin

Originally Posted by dead in 09

Originally Posted by JaYzNyAyAlLdAy

so how would I go about asking?

"Hey, I've been working at Regal Cinemas for the last couple months and I just became aware that you offer a discount on my bill because of this. Can you please apply the discount?"

what'd yall say?
I'm about to make the call myself....any tips aprpeciated!!

I got a family plan with 4 lines for me & my brothers.. keep in mind that on the phone, you can be any character you want.. I started out by asking about the new Palm Pre.. then I told them that my son (hahaha) who works for Regal Cinemas kept bothering me that his co-workers are getting a discount from Sprint so she just simply hooked it up.. 25% off... My plan expires in 2 weeks so I kept #@++!%!%$%@ that My son wanted the new Iphone and we might be changing carriers.. "what can you do for me to stay, etc.." after almost an hour of negotiations, I ended up with a new 2 year contract with 5 lines with 1500 minutes, each phone getting 500 "extra minutes", UNLIMITED EVERYTHING!! 4 free Samsung Rants & the Palm Pre for $199.. all for $150 with 25% off.. so in total $130 after taxes!! So thats $130 divided by 5 people.. we're paying $27 a month for 4000 minutes and unlimited text & internet.. + we're on the Palm Pre network!! not bad to me.. $27 is cool to me for something better than the Iphone!

You're the man! You just gave me so much motivation...

Here is my situation...

My two year contract with sprint ended wayyy back in november. I still have been using their service ever since, just never committed to a new 2 yr. contract. I have a $150 credit to upgrade my phone IF I agree to a new 2 yr. contract.

I think since I've been such a loyal customer I will be able to get any phone I want for pretty much nothing...

Makin the call tomorrow.

Man this dude on the line is killing me saying I have an individual liable acct and not a corporate liable account.

I hope they don't bust me cause I still have 14% from last job and I haven't been there since March 9th.

Any help or suggestions? Dude just said he would call me back in up to 30 minutes.

Originally Posted by SleepyBlueDemon

Already got 25...looking to get 27 or 28...
Wow.......i know its a recession but damn.......ur looking to save another 2-3%???????

ok guys, just wanted to update this thread.

So i tried what opt said a few months ago using the movie theatre line. It took a while, but it finally kicked in. Me and my wifes lines went down from $150 to$114... Pretty sweet

is there any way to cancel a sprint contract without paying the fees?

i def need to get rid of it soon, its too much money for me now. Thanks

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

Originally Posted by SleepyBlueDemon

Already got 25...looking to get 27 or 28...
Wow.......i know its a recession but damn.......ur looking to save another 2-3%???????

eek.gif
CRAZY, right??

All it takes is a quick e-mail to sprint to save an extra couple of dollars per month. Why NOT do it?
eyes.gif

I'm feeling generous...I was selling mine but since dudes were flaking and being hard headed..

just to dead it all...AT&T CUSTOMERS SAY YOU WORK FOR COCA-COLA you get 28% off

your welcome

Originally Posted by OIIIIIIIO

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

from what i understand if you can find a area that sprint dont cover and tell them you are moving there they will let you out

Originally Posted by CasperJr

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

from what i understand if you can find a area that sprint dont cover and tell them you are moving there they will let you out
eyes.gif
Thats great, they basically cover,GA.....................
nerd.gif
well lemme chek
nerd.gif
thanx

Originally Posted by PghShoeCollector

I'm feeling generous...I was selling mine but since dudes were flaking and being hard headed..

just to dead it all...AT&T CUSTOMERS SAY YOU WORK FOR COCA-COLA you get 28% off

your welcome

so this plus iPhone's for $99 for new customers? Hmmmmm, I just might finally make the jump after all

Back
Top Bottom