I'm sorry but I need Chris Brown to go hide in a cave right now. (pic of Rihanna post assault)

eek.gif

smh.gif
chris

damn....
smh.gif
thats sad

only way i would side w/ him is if she gave him a life long STD.....or pulled a gun/knife on him....

Disgusting. I hope he gets the Suge Knight treatment. Dude is so soft. A girl is the only person he can beat up.

Originally Posted by AlBooBoo5

Disgusting. I hope he gets the Suge Knight treatment. Dude is so soft. A girl is the only person he can beat up.

I hope someone does him up good.

Originally Posted by Laced Up Jordans

His Career is DONE.

Such a damn shame

to comment no. 1 - GOOD

comment no. 2 - not really. dude is a little punk kid that makes terrible music. the world is a better place without the trash he makes

Damn she got lumped up. Chris Brown need to get himself some protection. I see a few people that are going to want to get at him

Dont care about either one of these people. I've more pressing issues to worry about. Like a rapist and drugs in my community. But sadly, this happenseveryday. Only difference is they're 'celebrities.'

For those who saying he sucks..Dude is one of the greatest performers right now... was I the only one who watched the 07 Vma's

wwtdd:

[h1]like it never even happened - UPDATE[/h1]
http://cdn.wwtdd.com//ul/...Rihanna_Chris_021309.jpg) repeat scroll center center; -moz-background-clip: -moz-initial; -moz-background-origin: -moz-initial; -moz-background-inline-policy: -moz-initial; width: 520px; height: 340px;">

It may seem hard to believe considering he put her in the hospital less than two weeks ago, but now it's being reported that Rihanna still speaks to Chris Brown, and friends of hers are even claiming she's ready to get back together with him.
...to the shock of many, the singer has stayed in touch with her battering beau and her unhealthy devotion to him is making those close to the abused singer worried sick. "She keeps saying she wants to make sure that he's okay," a friend tells Star. "She thinks this will all just blow over and they can go back to how they were."

Wow this chick is a real trooper. Isn't she from Barbados or something, one of those voodoo islands? She has to know some of that stuff. She should be turning his microphone into a snake or blowing some powder in his face that makes his fingers and toes and *@$% fall off or something. It's not like anyone would hold it against her. It might even be legal.

GOOD VICTIMY UPDATE - okay so i just got an email saying Chris Brown is on his way to Hawaii to meet up with Rihanna. I have no idea if it's true or not. Maybe someone who sells first aid supplies and ice packs on Hawaii can keep me posted.

laugh.gif
If he ever tried coming at a dude like that he would've been the one w/ the contusions. smh, he prolly thought he was tough while he was hitting hertoo.

laugh.gif
damn and
laugh.gif
at people saying his career is done
roll.gif
if kellz can piss on people and still be a sucess chris can punch chicks and still be untouched

cronicmole wrote:
For those who saying he sucks..Dude is one of the greatest performers right now... was I the only one who watched the 07 Vma's

Pronstars are good performers does that make them good actresses.

Originally Posted by iwhohavenothing

laugh.gif
damn and
laugh.gif
at people saying his career is done
roll.gif
if kellz can piss on people and still be a sucess chris can punch chicks and still be untouched

i'm sayin!

oh noez he's going to hawaii to finish the job.

If this is true Rihanna is gonna take the most massive L where women are concerned but will have guys everywhere thinking they can get away with stuff likethis.

Originally Posted by swendro88

wwtdd:

[h1]like it never even happened - UPDATE[/h1]
http://cdn.wwtdd.com//ul/...Rihanna_Chris_021309.jpg) repeat scroll center center; -moz-background-clip: -moz-initial; -moz-background-origin: -moz-initial; -moz-background-inline-policy: -moz-initial; width: 520px; height: 340px;">

It may seem hard to believe considering he put her in the hospital less than two weeks ago, but now it's being reported that Rihanna still speaks to Chris Brown, and friends of hers are even claiming she's ready to get back together with him.
...to the shock of many, the singer has stayed in touch with her battering beau and her unhealthy devotion to him is making those close to the abused singer worried sick. "She keeps saying she wants to make sure that he's okay," a friend tells Star. "She thinks this will all just blow over and they can go back to how they were."

*Insert lifesize stoneface here*

If Rihanna gets back with dude after THAT....chicks have no hope man
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom