I'm sorry but I need Chris Brown to go hide in a cave right now. (pic of Rihanna post assault)

I don't care how many times he apologizes. There is never an excuse for doing something like that.

smh.gif
smh.gif
. Chris Brown is pathetic. As a man, u should never lay your hands on a woman, EVER.

Originally Posted by Club29

Originally Posted by swendro88

wwtdd:

[h1]like it never even happened - UPDATE[/h1]
http://cdn.wwtdd.com//ul/...Rihanna_Chris_021309.jpg)http://cdn.wwtdd.com//ul/...Rihanna_Chris_021309.jpg) repeat scroll center center; -moz-background-clip: -moz-initial; -moz-background-origin: -moz-initial; -moz-background-inline-policy: -moz-initial; width: 520px; height: 340px;">

It may seem hard to believe considering he put her in the hospital less than two weeks ago, but now it's being reported that Rihanna still speaks to Chris Brown, and friends of hers are even claiming she's ready to get back together with him.
...to the shock of many, the singer has stayed in touch with her battering beau and her unhealthy devotion to him is making those close to the abused singer worried sick. "She keeps saying she wants to make sure that he's okay," a friend tells Star. "She thinks this will all just blow over and they can go back to how they were."

*Insert lifesize stoneface here*

If Rihanna gets back with dude after THAT....chicks have no hope man
smh.gif

I am sure mental abuse plays into that. She is young and in the spotlight with some dude screwing her head up. How many times did Tina get back with Ike? Itdoesn't surpise me but it definitely dissapoints. Her family , managers etc need to step in and cut this punk off at the knees.

Dam, he really beat the *+%# out of her.

I would of just pushed her or shook the *+%# out of her but in the heat of the moment people do different things.

But girls think they can do and say whatever they want to a dude and think nothing will happen.
smh.gif

if she gets back together with him... it will be a bad look for the female species everywhere
smh.gif
smh.gif

If a +%*%% ever put his hands on any female family member of Mine like that,
I'm catchin a homicide charge.
No question about it.
I can't even imagine what I'd do if that was my daughter.

The mad has so much going for him... What a way to go down the tube.

I never expected the damage to be that bad, just pathetic.
smh.gif

R.I.P. Chris Brown.

Originally Posted by dannyv23

You guys are all over-reacting!

- Ike Turner
eek.gif
roll.gif

I feel you GUNNA. If anything like that were to happen to any of the females in my life, I'd really have to kill someone.

well it is what it is...but i gotta agree with dude on the last page about Kells peein on the girl.

shouldnt have pissed him off.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

If a +%*%% ever put his hands on any female family member of Mine like that,
I'm catchin a homicide charge.
No question about it.
I can't even imagine what I'd do if that was my daughter.
Word. I can't imagine how hard it is being a father to a daughter these days.

I still need all the facts...but damn chris you od'd

She had to have done something for him to spaz out like that...you think he would be the last person to do something like that seeing how his mom used to getbeat

Back
Top Bottom