I'm sorry but I need Chris Brown to go hide in a cave right now. (pic of Rihanna post assault)

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

Son ODed.
smh.gif

All them beat down gifs damn near not even funny anymore. That's damage.

I see what u did there....
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Originally Posted by Prime x Time

for those of you sayin Chris Brown was out of line
what would you do if the rumors that Rihanna gave him an STD thats gonna be with him for ever.
youre just gonna let it slide? "shakin her" or pushin her isnt gonna make her realize she was wrong

its funny because whenever theres threads about women OD'ing on men or something of that nature, you guys are like oh id mollywop that %##@! or id OJ
smh.gif

simpin on a whole nother level
smh.gif

You watch too much Dave Chapelle. (Yeah I know...my avy) But anyway, if you were brought up correctly, you would know that a man should NEVER hit a girl. [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]NO MATTER WHAT[/color]. If you got herpes, it's your fault...watch who you mess with next time.

thats why women think they can get away with anything
i hope this incident with rihanna and chris brown a wake up call for some of you females

what would you do if the rumors that Rihanna gave him an STD thats gonna be with him for ever.
youre just gonna let it slide? "shakin her" or pushin her isnt gonna make her realize she was wrong

its funny because whenever theres threads about women OD'ing on men or something of that nature, you guys are like oh id mollywop that %##@! or id OJ
smh.gif

smh.gif

For once you make a point. Little man.....

Can't be real. That's a felony right there and he would be facing serious jail time. It's gotta be a PS.

Originally Posted by bdis1986

smh.gif

smh.gif

go to sleep
why use a old repetitive diss that isnt even funny
alien.gif

Originally Posted by AlBooBoo5

smh.gif

smh.gif
says the dude who impersonates girls so he can fulfill his fantasy of talking nasty to guys.

Whats the problem with that? If you have an issue with it state it...

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

smh.gif

smh.gif
son your like 13 years old your opinion doesent matter
since when is 16 goin on 17 like 13?

Youre 18 so its not much of a difference
and if my opinion doesnt matter why would you even acknowledge it and feed my reply?

laugh.gif

Aight I feel you but like this dude JF said:

You watch too much Dave Chapelle. (Yeah I know...my avy) But anyway, if you were brought up correctly, you would know that a man should NEVER hit a girl. NO MATTER WHAT. If you got herpes, it's your fault...watch who you mess with next time.

smh.gif

smh.gif
son your like 13 years old your opinion doesent matter
since when is 16 goin on 17 like 13?

Youre 18 so its not much of a difference
and if my opinion doesnt matter why would you even acknowledge it and feed my reply?

laugh.gif

Aight I feel you but like this dude JF said:

You watch too much Dave Chapelle. (Yeah I know...my avy) But anyway, if you were brought up correctly, you would know that a man should NEVER hit a girl. NO MATTER WHAT. If you got herpes, it's your fault...watch who you mess with next time.

Why use someones reply as your own
ohwell.gif

just take the L and keep it movin

smh.gif

smh.gif

go to sleep
why use a old repetitive diss that isnt even funny
alien.gif
go back and check my edit ..

re-read wat you wrote does it make any sense to you .. child ?

they both to young for something like this to happen and for chris all his money flow is done, had alot of potentialto,,,

smh.gif

smh.gif

You watch too much Dave Chapelle. (Yeah I know...my avy) But anyway, if you were brought up correctly, you would know that a man should NEVER hit a girl. [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]NO MATTER WHAT[/color]. If you got herpes, it's your fault...watch who you mess with next time.
i hope this incident with rihanna and chris brown a wake up call for some of you females

if a woman is trying to play you, you don't need to hit her. Just leave her, problem solved. As a dude, beatin up another chick makes you astraight %@%+!.

Originally Posted by AlBooBoo5

smh.gif

smh.gif
says the dude who impersonates girls so he can fulfill his fantasy of talking nasty to guys.

Whats the problem with that? If you have an issue with it state it...

?
b5a158bca71757928ca32cc4b74cb7b9b21477b.gif

youre gonna get banned for that JIF

if a woman is trying to play you, you don't need to hit her. Just leave her, problem solved. As a dude, beatin up another chick makes you a straight %@%+!.
Were not talking about a woman cheating on a guy, if that ever happens then yea i dont see a reason to use violence

Thing is Rihanna gave Chris Brown an std that gonna be with him forever... Her goin unpunished is unacceptable.

disgusting animal.

Also, it sends a terrible message to little girls that look up to her if she takes him back.

if a woman is trying to play you, you don't need to hit her. Just leave her, problem solved. As a dude, beatin up another chick makes you a straight %@%+!.
Were not talking about a woman cheating on a guy, if that ever happens then yea i dont see a reason to use violence

Thing is Rihanna gave Chris Brown an std that gonna be with him forever... Her goin unpunished is unacceptable.
I get what your saying but I can't place full blame on Ri-Ri. Chris Brown shoulda knew Rihanna's been around. Those young teens should ofplayed their parts and got tested in the first place. Throw on a condom or something.

I get what your saying but I can't place full blame on Ri-Ri. Chris Brown shoulda knew Rihanna's been around. Those young teens should of played their parts and got tested in the first place. Throw on a condom or something.
Ok...i think we're done here
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom