Im tired of this extra weight vol. weight loss

Diet?
that along with p90x.
2 weeks and you would have lost everything you don't want.

its not gunna happen overnight.

eat good. the main thing is exercise and also be happy and dont stress too much

Diet and exercise.
I'm not tryina be a douche either, that's really all it takes.  You already know how to cut weight.

Originally Posted by odog24

This and you have to realize that if you want the weight off its going to be a lifestyle change. Eating and living. 

Originally Posted by odog24

x2. Consistency and not stressing are pretty key, along with SLEEEP. Make sure you get all that you need, if not your body's insulin spikes and it reverts to fat storage (more extreme cases of sleep deprivation). Oh, and drink lots of water, since you're pretty big, drink about 20 oz before your meal.

Originally Posted by daproblem53

im trying to lose some pounds any tips or pointers?

Just go to bed one hour early and wake up one hour early. Use that hour to get dressed and run. Even if its just around the block or a sprint up the block. If your sweating and your hearts moving. You'll lose weight 

I feel ya man.

I was 195 about.. a month and a half ago and am now at 180, it's not a healthy way to lose weight this fast but I only eat when I'm hungry and only eat a small amount just to fill the hunger. Aside from eating less.. I walk everyday for about 35-40 minutes. I make sure not to miss a day.. even when it's raining.. I find other ways to do things around the house that would burn off the same amount of calories that I would had I been able to go outside. I actually have a gym membership but haven't gone since the beginning of the year mainly because after work I am dead tired and don't feel like driving all the way there. Plus I read walking burns off most of the fat and since I've seen improvements I just stuck with it. It's simple man, just make sure you want it and do it.. no excuses, even if you feel like crap.. go out for 30 minutes just to get out of the funk. It's tough the first 2 weeks but once you get going you feel better in general and want to do it. I still got some fat around the belly and am looking to get down to about 165. I've read losing weight fast is not the best thing for you either so don't starve yourself but don't overeat just because you're hungry and there's extra food on your plate.

Another thing I have to emphasize is EAT HEALTHY. It's hard as hell but you gotta do to achieve the body you want. No more fast food, no soda's, cut down on carbs and watch your calories. It's all about calories in/out.

go to myfitnesspal.com and d/l the app.. it helps you keep account of what you eat and what's needed.

be positive, it's not impossible.

Just be active, for starters. Most people who wanna lose weight spend more time researching ways to do so than actually doing them. Pick a sport you like and play...Hike...Anything. Just get moving.

get your diet in check, drink a gallon or more of water a day and get good sleep. lift 3x a week and do cardio, consistency is key. good luck, you can do it.

Look up intermittent fasting then thank me.

Its all about your diet. I lost like 40 lbs just off diet alone, I wasnt working out or anything. Ive gone from 230 to 162 using Intermittent Fasting. Ive started to work out more recently.

Originally Posted by daproblem53

im trying to lose some pounds any tips or pointers?

yea, watch what you eat. "portion control" instead of that viking size cereal bowl, try to go with the smaller one.

youre mind can also work against you, cause you smell the aroma from that wing wing spot and right off the back you hungry, But are you really.

Eat six times a day. Stay away from starches. rice, bread,pasta.

Eat salad,sardines drink waterrrrr summer is here so normally people dont eat #%% much due to the blazing weather. take advantage drink water cold salad.

what motivated me to lose weight was when i was on the job and i had saw this lady and she would always stop buy and chat it up with me and she was XXXXLarge but she was sweet so she stop coming by after a couple of months then i finally saw her she look XL. i couldnt believe it.

Work out, walk run lift weights. be determined focused when you lose that weight youll proably look 5 yrs younger and you wouldnt look that bad wearing sneakers.

Back
Top Bottom