Im tired of this extra weight vol. weight loss

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

Originally Posted by dtb00201

Look up intermittent fasting then thank me.

Its all about your diet. I lost like 40 lbs just off diet alone, I wasnt working out or anything. Ive gone from 230 to 162 using Intermittent Fasting. Ive started to work out more recently.

Doing intermittent fasting as we speak. I've lost 30 lbs in the last 2 and a half months from eating clean foods and jumping rope. I can't even explain how much better your body feels when you cut the junk food out. Op if you want me to show you exactly what I did and ate, pm me and I'll send you some YouTube vids that helped me a lot.
I just love the fact that I dont have to worry about what imma eat 3 or 4 different times a day. Just eat once a day and Im good to go. Once you learn to fight through the hunger, everything is all good. I eat somewhere around 3:30-5:30 in the afternoon everyday and it has worked well for me.

Damn.....I'll pass!!

Originally Posted by gil23

Originally Posted by dtb00201

Doing intermittent fasting as we speak. I've lost 30 lbs in the last 2 and a half months from eating clean foods and jumping rope. I can't even explain how much better your body feels when you cut the junk food out. Op if you want me to show you exactly what I did and ate, pm me and I'll send you some YouTube vids that helped me a lot.
I just love the fact that I dont have to worry about what imma eat 3 or 4 different times a day. Just eat once a day and Im good to go. Once you learn to fight through the hunger, everything is all good. I eat somewhere around 3:30-5:30 in the afternoon everyday and it has worked well for me.

Damn.....I'll pass!!

No way can this be healthy for you, long term.

try to make your own breakfast every day, gets your metabolism started early.
always carry water, ALWAYS
store brand gallon bottles are cheap and almost always on sale. (Rite aid, CVS, etc)
cheapest way to work out is situps, pushups, running at a local HS track, and riding a bike.

and don't eat when you're stressed out.

Ultimately, it boils down to calories in versus calories out. Achieve a caloric deficiency and you'll lose weight. How you achieve that deficiency is dependent on a range of factors. Cutting liquid calories (sodas, beers, etc) is a good starting point, since drinks don't make you feel full. I'd suggest high intensity cardio as well. the endorphins you release are also worth it.

I went from 250 pounds to my current weight of 145. Took a big change in diet along with a lot of exercise. Completely cut out sodas, fast food, sugary cereals/candy, etc. Best thing i've ever done for myself, i feel incredible, i look good and i know i'm in extremely good health. I'm a long distance cyclist now and in extremely good cardiovascular health. All it takes is determination, don't give up and don't give into cravings. You may think one trip to Mcdonald's won't hurt but tasting fast food or something your craving can easily get you back to your old ways. If your drinking a lot of soda that needs to be stopped asap. Nothing but sugar your drinking. Throughout your diet you should be drinking nothing but water, no juices. Gatorade is fine but don't substitute it for water, having some after an intense workout etc. Good luck. 

Originally Posted by VeintiSiete

Originally Posted by jbpkickz

dont laugh but ima buy a shakewight, blake griffin be usin em and he got swole no romo

indifferent.gif

i meant the one for men it dont work g?

Originally Posted by Cels The YoungGod

when you do intermittent fasting, can you drink water throughout the day or no?
Yes, you can. Coffee is cool too just make sure you use only a little cream, no sugar.

Originally Posted by ItsGettinHot

Originally Posted by jbpkickz

Originally Posted by VeintiSiete

indifferent.gif

i meant the one for men it dont work g?
You training to give hand jobs in the olympics or something?
roll.gif
roll.gif

jbp dont get the wrong idea, Blake definitely didnt achieve his physique using a Shake Weight.

If you're basing your purchase off of the fact that you think it will get you a strong, toned build I would strongly reconsider.

You know it's all diet and exercise - the final step is DESIRE

Most people don't make it PRIORITY so they don't take it too serious and keep slipping up

Find ways to make diet and exercise more important than other things - nothing SIGNIFICANT will change until then

didnt read the other posts so disregard if posted, but one GOOD tip is if you like to sip sodas, get Tonic water, the sodium free flavored ones.. i fill a mason jar about 3/4s way of tonic water and then the last 4th with any juice, it definitely helps get A LOT more water.. and will greatly ease your craving... Tonic water is the TRUTH!

stay active OP. and cut back on eating out if you do eat out often, just keep an eye on what you eat. make sure you get some sort of activity in mainly cardio and the lbs will start shedding off.

Back
Top Bottom