I'm white, how do I bag a cute Asian girl?

Originally Posted by acidicality

indifferent.gif
Screw you.

laugh.gif

But seriously, if you're white, you should have no trouble getting (most) Asian girls. I'm Asian btw. If you just show your confidence a lot of Asian girls are easy to get. It just sucks that a lot of Asian dudes have small....confidence. Me included, somewhat.
laugh.gif
You didn't hear that from me though....
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

at the beginning of the school year, there was this white dude on campus who literally had a different Asian chick every night Thurs, Fri, Sat, Sun
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by B0SSLDY

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

i'm from the midwest (minneapolis) also, i don't think it's a stretch at all for a white dude and asian girl to get together...

but it does also depend on what kind of asian i suppose.

we got a lot of hmong girls up here
smokin.gif
they seem to get with white boys quite a bit round here.

WARNING: pretty much all the hmong girls i've messed with have some SERIOUS insecurity issues and the parents indeed do not like white boys.

YO! Hmong girls are mad
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
if not, they're on the ghetto side.
I'm Laos if that matters, but most of the hmong people I know are
straight up grody looking..
ugly for real? we got a LOT of em around here though, and i guess there is some uggos but def. some cuties too
smokin.gif

and yea, most are a little ghetto.

Damn dog, ive been baggin asian chics since 7th grade. Depends if they are asian american or actually just got here from asia. Chics that were raised here areno different from any other. But if they recently came here it may be tougher, maybe language barrier and probably not very trusting being in a new place. Butdamn just get on it,if you cant pull the first one move on to the next.

You gotta find a white-washed Americanized asian girl...those are the only ones that dig ya'll...just like every race man there are exceptions...goodluck.

your homie is jealous haha asian girls love white guys
but there parents are strict as hell though

2 kinds of Asian girls:
1) ones that are into white guys
2) ones that aren't into white guys

Just got for #1 and you'll do fine.. there are plenty of them..

Originally Posted by B0SSLDY

laugh.gif
Alot of Asian chicks go for white dudes now'days.
My cousin's go bananas for them.
I think I see what you did there...or maybe didn't but you could've and didn't mean to but either way I see it.

And yeah all you have to do is say Hi, and you should be good.

Originally Posted by HarlemKickDiva

Not too much...didn't think white guys had a problem baggin asian girls

qft, they love white guys, not sure what your problem is

Dude if I was white I'd pull so many asian girls. Most Asian girls love white dudes alot of them say they don't though, but they're lying.I'm Dominican and it's hard as hell for me to pull most asian chicks. I'm pretty dark though so alot of them think I'm black at first and wonthave anything to do with me, but once they find out I'm not all the sudden they dig me. Then theres the ghetto ones who try to flirt with me cause theythink I'm black lol.

All you have to do is discover your chi, through using some sort of ancient Chinese
secret, acquired after you meditate in the mountains during a full moon. DUH!
nerd.gif

naw, just be yourself and treat em like human beings. if they dig you, they do,
if they don't, ur just ugly and or poor.

Heh.

I'm asian btw. Smh
eek.gif
@ you.

Originally Posted by snow pl0w

Just last night I was out drinking with friends and made eye contact with this super cute Asian girl. She came up to me a bit later and asked my name, etc. We talked and she gave me "the look," like she was into me, but then she got really awkward and we kinda parted ways..really confusing..threw me for a loop.

If it's so easy to pull them as a handsome preppy white guy can you guys explain what happened here? Can little petite cute Asian girls get timid aroundguys they like? She seemed to have confidence in approaching me, but then she started acting awkward..really bizarre..I thought we were vibing..guess not.

Back
Top Bottom