Injustice by the NYPD in ChinaTown,

Originally Posted by ItsGettinHot

Originally Posted by Billy BloodBath

Originally Posted by BlazeDHoisanDoi

This my hood ("Neighborhood" for you technical dudes) Born and raised Lower east side Chinatown. These guys been playing muzik in the park for as long as i remember being alive, but the police decides to arrest them Sunday (Mothers day) either because they had to get their quotas in or somebody called the police (whom i doubt is Chinese).

I think the Baton was really unnecessary, I think that pig was mad at the fact there was so many yellow people shouting in his face which I think is justified for. The shouting and hovering over the cops is an example of my community protecting it's people. This is injustice and somebody has to call these dirty pigs out.

They wanna harass and lock me up for smoking my reefer, but they're too scared to tackle real crime, when someone is getting raped and killed every minute.

The video:
I don't like it just as you don't but can we please refrain from calling officers "pigs"? Those pigs are the same people you're going to call when your wife/girlfriend gets kidnapped/your house is burglarized/you were robbed by gunpoint.�
Let's at least have a bit of decency and not use slurs.�

Thanks.�
I see 6 cops beating up an elderly man.

Nah man.  You gotta call them pigs.  Anything else would be disrespectful to the victim.
Then I guess it's cool to drop N bombs and Shilock slurs.
sick.gif
They are officers of the law. They may have acted inappropriately (a la Rodney King... well that's even debateable as we was hopped up on PCP) but they're still human beings and are carrying out a job. 
Of course I agree that they overreacted and they shouldn't have been acting that way towards an elderly man... but it's like saying "Oh that pack of N****** raped that girl and they oughta pay (I'm alluding to the incident in Texas). Let's call them what they are... officers. Dirty officers? Ok. But they're still officers. 

No more slurs. 

I feel like youre only telling half the story, homeskillet.

The music was too loud so they came and pounced on the guy? Not buying it.

I don't like it just as you don't but can we please refrain from calling officers "pigs"? Those pigs are the same people you're going to call when your wife/girlfriend gets kidnapped/your house is burglarized/you were robbed by gunpoint.�
Thanks.�
Look, I can respect that right? and I appreciate all the good officers that cleaned the streets of murderers and rapist, but I live in the projects people put guns to my parents head and robbed them, the police don't do jack shh.

Around my way they harass me and call me racial slurs every time they come around, Then throw me in central booking just for standing up for myself talking back, with no possession of drugs or weapon.

Not to mention they're putting all of our hard earned tax money into law enforcement. 40,000 police officers in my city. When we need more teachers, more recreational centers, more after-school programs, more hospitals,more food stamp, welfare, fire stations etc etc. Plus no one was being threatened. What happened to our amendments "freedom of assembly" to protect ourselves from injustice? Our 4th amendment says, One's right to security shall not be violated by fear of authority.

These are the people that's suppose to protect and serve, instead they're controlling and abusing. Injustice at it's finest.

Don't try to defend the dirty pigs. They shoved a baton in a man's !*@ for smoking weed. Just a week ago they found evidence to support the ticketing and summons scandal in the Bronx.

Police has admitted to a quota system, They will do anything and everything to meet their quota even if it means having to arrest innocent people. If crime really dropped 75% in the last 15 years why should they be a quota system?

These are all ways for the city to generate revenue. This is suppression and oppression at it's finest. The ones that possesses steals from the ones without possession. The Rich gets richer and the poor stay poor. 50 grand a year to do the work of the devil. Good thing I'll never be a police because I'm a child of God.

legalizing marijuana will not just wipe out a black market for weed, but will boost the economy financially by taxing marijuana, using hemp for fuel, paper, and clothing.

Born and raised in East Oakland, I know where you're coming from. 
I simply don't like referring to a certain group of people by a derogatory name. I'm glad that you can understand that and I hope we can continue this thread without spewing slurs. 

Thanks.�
Look, I can respect that right? and I appreciate all the good officers that cleaned the streets of murderers and rapist, but I live in the projects people put guns to my parents head and robbed them, the police don't do jack shh.

Around my way they harass me and call me racial slurs every time they come around, Then throw me in central booking just for standing up for myself talking back, with no possession of drugs or weapon.

Not to mention they're putting all of our hard earned tax money into law enforcement. 40,000 police officers in my city. When we need more teachers, more recreational centers, more after-school programs, more hospitals,more food stamp, welfare, fire stations etc etc. Plus no one was being threatened. What happened to our amendments "freedom of assembly" to protect ourselves from injustice? Our 4th amendment says, One's right to security shall not be violated by fear of authority.

These are the people that's suppose to protect and serve, instead they're controlling and abusing. Injustice at it's finest.

Don't try to defend the dirty pigs. They shoved a baton in a man's !*@ for smoking weed. Just a week ago they found evidence to support the ticketing and summons scandal in the Bronx.

Police has admitted to a quota system, They will do anything and everything to meet their quota even if it means having to arrest innocent people. If crime really dropped 75% in the last 15 years why should they be a quota system?

These are all ways for the city to generate revenue. This is suppression and oppression at it's finest. The ones that possesses steals from the ones without possession. The Rich gets richer and the poor stay poor. 50 grand a year to do the work of the devil. Good thing I'll never be a police because I'm a child of God.

legalizing marijuana will not just wipe out a black market for weed, but will boost the economy financially by taxing marijuana, using hemp for fuel, paper, and clothing.

Born and raised in East Oakland, I know where you're coming from. 
I simply don't like referring to a certain group of people by a derogatory name. I'm glad that you can understand that and I hope we can continue this thread without spewing slurs. 

Haven't old Chinese folks been playing music at Columbus park for years if not decades now? When I visited family in NYC old folks played music and drank their tea at this park everyday. This is a pretty disgusting act, it should not taken more than 6 officers to handle some 110lb 60 y/o man. They should have at least had a civics/community worker see what the situation was first before.

Haven't old Chinese folks been playing music at Columbus park for years if not decades now? When I visited family in NYC old folks played music and drank their tea at this park everyday. This is a pretty disgusting act, it should not taken more than 6 officers to handle some 110lb 60 y/o man. They should have at least had a civics/community worker see what the situation was first before.

those are cops are what i would call, pigs, scum, trash, garbage, vermin, and filth. dudes that dishonor and disgrace their badge and are pretty much bullies that think their untouchable.

filth like that disgrace good cops who actually protect and serve and want to improve their communities.

trash pigs like the ones shown in the video could catch bullets to their spinal cord and end up being vegetables for the rest of their lifes and i would care less.

those are cops are what i would call, pigs, scum, trash, garbage, vermin, and filth. dudes that dishonor and disgrace their badge and are pretty much bullies that think their untouchable.

filth like that disgrace good cops who actually protect and serve and want to improve their communities.

trash pigs like the ones shown in the video could catch bullets to their spinal cord and end up being vegetables for the rest of their lifes and i would care less.

Originally Posted by BigUglyAmerican

You're not from nyc? Never met NYPD? They had nothing better to do

My yellow brothers look so out of place being on the white man's force. My parents thought we were coming to a better country, now my family back in china eating better than us. We starving over here on this side.

Originally Posted by BigUglyAmerican

You're not from nyc? Never met NYPD? They had nothing better to do

My yellow brothers look so out of place being on the white man's force. My parents thought we were coming to a better country, now my family back in china eating better than us. We starving over here on this side.

Thanks.�

Nah man.  You gotta call them pigs.  Anything else would be disrespectful to the victim.
sick.gif
They are officers of the law. They may have acted inappropriately (a la Rodney King... well that's even debateable as we was hopped up on PCP) but they're still human beings and are carrying out a job. 
Of course I agree that they overreacted and they shouldn't have been acting that way towards an elderly man... but it's like saying "Oh that pack of N****** raped that girl and they oughta pay (I'm alluding to the incident in Texas). Let's call them what they are... officers. Dirty officers? Ok. But they're still officers. 

No more slurs. 
Is there something wrong with that?  I'm pretty sure people that campaign against racial slurs aren't doing it to defend the dignity of rapists.

I'll call a criminal whatever I want.  If 6 dudes bloody up an old man in a park, I really don't care too much about their feelings.

They're pigs bro.  Pigs.

Thanks.�

sick.gif

No more slurs. 
Is there something wrong with that?  I'm pretty sure people that campaign against racial slurs aren't doing it to defend the dignity of rapists.

I'll call a criminal whatever I want.  If 6 dudes bloody up an old man in a park, I really don't care too much about their feelings.

They're pigs bro.  Pigs.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

That's a very, very cold thing to say. Hope you don't have regrets when you read that tomorrow or the next time. That's harsh, dude. Really... that's harsh. 

That's a very, very cold thing to say. Hope you don't have regrets when you read that tomorrow or the next time. That's harsh, dude. Really... that's harsh. 

sick.gif

No more slurs. 

They're pigs bro.  Pigs.
Is there something wrong with calling a group of black people N******? Yes, last time I checked it is wrong and I certainly wouldn't do it. I feel you really missed my point... like completely. 

sick.gif

No more slurs. 

They're pigs bro.  Pigs.
Is there something wrong with calling a group of black people N******? Yes, last time I checked it is wrong and I certainly wouldn't do it. I feel you really missed my point... like completely. 

honestly i have a very negative sentiment towards cowards who abuse their authority and bully rather then protect. the rampart scandal around my way was a joke,  oscar grant, sean bell etc.  i have no respect for bad cops whatsoever.  it's harsh but some cops are just scum pigs. i don't mean that towards all police but the bad ones are dangerous to their communities and the places their supposed to "serve"

honestly i have a very negative sentiment towards cowards who abuse their authority and bully rather then protect. the rampart scandal around my way was a joke,  oscar grant, sean bell etc.  i have no respect for bad cops whatsoever.  it's harsh but some cops are just scum pigs. i don't mean that towards all police but the bad ones are dangerous to their communities and the places their supposed to "serve"

Cheers.jpg

You smoke reefer my friend?
pimp.gif

But anyways what I think Cedric is referring to is the only time the term "pig" is used to label a police officer is when he's dishonoring his badge. I don't think he's using the term as if he's calling all of NY Finest "pigs". Feel me bruh?

Cheers.jpg

You smoke reefer my friend?
pimp.gif

But anyways what I think Cedric is referring to is the only time the term "pig" is used to label a police officer is when he's dishonoring his badge. I don't think he's using the term as if he's calling all of NY Finest "pigs". Feel me bruh?

Back
Top Bottom