Injustice by the NYPD in ChinaTown,

Wow, that's disgusting.

Chinese people more than often mind their own business and like to avoid trouble any way possible, especially the older folks. I'd like to know the whole story.

Wow, that's disgusting.

Chinese people more than often mind their own business and like to avoid trouble any way possible, especially the older folks. I'd like to know the whole story.

Originally Posted by Billy BloodBath

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

trash pigs like the ones shown in the video could catch bullets to their spinal cord and end up being vegetables for the rest of their lifes and i would care less.
That's a very, very cold thing to say. Hope you don't have regrets when you read that tomorrow or the next time. That's harsh, dude. Really... that's harsh. 

No, that's not harsh enough. I could honestly care less what happens to a cop.

ehhh next time i call the cops, hopefully i won't get these scumbags.. if I was on NYPD I'd be disgusted/disgraced to have to work with people like this

ehhh next time i call the cops, hopefully i won't get these scumbags.. if I was on NYPD I'd be disgusted/disgraced to have to work with people like this

As usual I will refrain from calling the cops "pigs" till I see all the evidence and hear the whole story.....and watching that vid I haven't come to any conclusions.

As usual I will refrain from calling the cops "pigs" till I see all the evidence and hear the whole story.....and watching that vid I haven't come to any conclusions.

Originally Posted by BigUglyAmerican

I feel like youre only telling half the story, homeskillet.

The music was too loud so they came and pounced on the guy? Not buying it.

i always see  these old dudes playing their music at that park when I go get my dumplings across the street, its a bunch of old guys, they never bothered anybody. cops had no reason to act this way. 

Originally Posted by BigUglyAmerican

I feel like youre only telling half the story, homeskillet.

The music was too loud so they came and pounced on the guy? Not buying it.

i always see  these old dudes playing their music at that park when I go get my dumplings across the street, its a bunch of old guys, they never bothered anybody. cops had no reason to act this way. 

Completely off topic but I can't believe the Frankenstein like transformation that he made. I was talking about this for like an hour today... it simply amazing/disgusting/sad.
sick.gif

Joe Jackson really did a number on him.

laugh.gif
I hear ya message bruh, but it's so hard to describe these guys without calling them derogatory terms.

The white tourists that lives in the hotel across the street called the police and complained there been too much noise.

Some white police showed up to the scene, the man did not understand why he was being arrested and resisted arrest. The white officer called in yellow cops to the scene to translate and control the situation.Which then turned out to be a huge scene when the community came together and called out the police on their injustice. The police did not make it any better by provoking the crowd in a aggressive manner by pulling out the batons and pepper spray. What's next tazing the senior citizens?
sick.gif

Completely off topic but I can't believe the Frankenstein like transformation that he made. I was talking about this for like an hour today... it simply amazing/disgusting/sad.
sick.gif

Joe Jackson really did a number on him.

laugh.gif
I hear ya message bruh, but it's so hard to describe these guys without calling them derogatory terms.

The white tourists that lives in the hotel across the street called the police and complained there been too much noise.

Some white police showed up to the scene, the man did not understand why he was being arrested and resisted arrest. The white officer called in yellow cops to the scene to translate and control the situation.Which then turned out to be a huge scene when the community came together and called out the police on their injustice. The police did not make it any better by provoking the crowd in a aggressive manner by pulling out the batons and pepper spray. What's next tazing the senior citizens?
sick.gif

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

trash pigs like the ones shown in the video could catch bullets to their spinal cord and end up being vegetables for the rest of their lifes and i would care less.
That's a very, very cold thing to say. Hope you don't have regrets when you read that tomorrow or the next time. That's harsh, dude. Really... that's harsh. 

Also, I'm not trying to be a nitpicker (but I will be right now) but the phrase is I COULDN'T care less. Saying that you could care less means that... there's still room for you to care less.
laugh.gif

I've done and said lot of things but I've never said anything like CC1995L said... that's foul. 

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

Also, I'm not trying to be a nitpicker (but I will be right now) but the phrase is I COULDN'T care less. Saying that you could care less means that... there's still room for you to care less.
laugh.gif

I've done and said lot of things but I've never said anything like CC1995L said... that's foul. 

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Wow, that's disgusting.

qft
30t6p3b.gif

word you gon handcuff an old man and have like 4 cops on him?

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Wow, that's disgusting.

qft
30t6p3b.gif

word you gon handcuff an old man and have like 4 cops on him?

Back
Top Bottom