Injustice? I need a 3rd opinion vol. pleasse

be it that college was the reason I had a seizure there are still 2 things

1. I'm going to have to deal with it one way or another
2. doctor said medications should reduce the chances to 10% of me having another one (which has to be alot less than it was before I was on the meds)

Ive had a taste of being out of the house and I cant stay here, never had a job before, but I cant drive for 6 months either....nor drink :/

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

considering that this was the 1st seizure in over 13+ years, there's no way of them knowing if the new environment/stressor of being in college could have affected your condition... they're prob just being a bit more cautious.
I agree.

At the end of the day your parents are doing this in your best interest. Hope you're fine btw.

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

considering that this was the 1st seizure in over 13+ years, there's no way of them knowing if the new environment/stressor of being in college could have affected your condition... they're prob just being a bit more cautious.
I agree.

At the end of the day your parents are doing this in your best interest. Hope you're fine btw.

lol this dude is trying to shake off a seizure like its nothing.

any seizure for any reason means your brain is messing up.

stay home and chill stupid before you get the blue screen of death in your brain.

lol this dude is trying to shake off a seizure like its nothing.

any seizure for any reason means your brain is messing up.

stay home and chill stupid before you get the blue screen of death in your brain.

Originally Posted by Beast4ya

I'll miss you too thytkerjobs
frown.gif
I wanted to see your tattoo too (in person) lol

nerd.gif

30t6p3b.gif
@ yall tryin to convince dude to live life scared.

If hes going to have a seizure hes going to have a seizure, even if his parents stay with him 24/7 and never leave his side which is impossible, it would happen. I understand being cautious but living scared def isnt the way to go. Hell forcing him to be where he doesnt want to be could be "more stressful" plus no disrespect to the parents but id trust a Docs word over theirs. Crazy as it sounds...parents dont always know best. He's a peacock let that boy fly!

With that said just enjoy these next couple months with your fam(as you see you never know what can happen) dont hold grudges, go with the flow and in time you will be able to get back on track.

30t6p3b.gif
@ yall tryin to convince dude to live life scared.

If hes going to have a seizure hes going to have a seizure, even if his parents stay with him 24/7 and never leave his side which is impossible, it would happen. I understand being cautious but living scared def isnt the way to go. Hell forcing him to be where he doesnt want to be could be "more stressful" plus no disrespect to the parents but id trust a Docs word over theirs. Crazy as it sounds...parents dont always know best. He's a peacock let that boy fly!

With that said just enjoy these next couple months with your fam(as you see you never know what can happen) dont hold grudges, go with the flow and in time you will be able to get back on track.

yea thanks for the replies guys, gon miss my homies (thytker included lol)

no parties, females, nothing but hey xbox live x Black ops will hold me down

yea thanks for the replies guys, gon miss my homies (thytker included lol)

no parties, females, nothing but hey xbox live x Black ops will hold me down

you should take online classes while you're there, so you don't fall behind. plus they're easier.

you should take online classes while you're there, so you don't fall behind. plus they're easier.

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

yea, that and make an attempt at getting my first job lol 
any class suggestions?

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

yea, that and make an attempt at getting my first job lol 
any class suggestions?

man Id hate that too, Im so happy I finally get to leave my house again in a couple days. if I had to wait til august to go back to school Id rent a place til then, hell Im considerin doin it over the summer

man Id hate that too, Im so happy I finally get to leave my house again in a couple days. if I had to wait til august to go back to school Id rent a place til then, hell Im considerin doin it over the summer

Back
Top Bottom