Interesting but potentially touchy subject....

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

DARTH DNZY wrote:

My brother said it's karma. Where they were slaves before and they're killin it now from a financial and physical standpoint.
yeah we sure showed them 
eyes.gif

laugh.gif

I'm saying. Especially when 99% of the time the person who signs their checks are white.

DARTH DNZY wrote:

My brother said it's karma. Where they were slaves before and they're killin it now from a financial and physical standpoint.
yeah we sure showed them 
eyes.gif

laugh.gif

I'm saying. Especially when 99% of the time the person who signs their checks are white.

Now, I'm no expert in regards to African history. But I do agree with Chris Rock on his views of "Selective breeding ala Super Slaves." If you will to a certain degree. Another key point that someone mentioned would be geographical region. We all have to adapt to our natural surroundings, so in a darwinian sense this is probably the most plausible idea. But the belly button thing... come on now... 
grin.gif

Now, I'm no expert in regards to African history. But I do agree with Chris Rock on his views of "Selective breeding ala Super Slaves." If you will to a certain degree. Another key point that someone mentioned would be geographical region. We all have to adapt to our natural surroundings, so in a darwinian sense this is probably the most plausible idea. But the belly button thing... come on now... 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by AG 47

DARTH DNZY wrote:

yeah we sure showed them 
eyes.gif

laugh.gif

exactly

Originally Posted by AG 47

DARTH DNZY wrote:

yeah we sure showed them 
eyes.gif

laugh.gif

exactly

Just from a pure common sense standpoint, it has to be a myriad of factors with adaptation and breeding at the forefront. I don't see how it can be just one or the other.

Just from a pure common sense standpoint, it has to be a myriad of factors with adaptation and breeding at the forefront. I don't see how it can be just one or the other.

Originally Posted by bijald0331

Nope, its the melanin

Nope, its the melanin

Originally Posted by dnycemodel

Originally Posted by throwedyonasb

im a smoker so im constantly tyring to theorize about some +!#@. this subject is not new to me lol. african americans ancestors had to make it up out of africa aka the jungle. im sure surviving for generations over there has made them physically superior. just look at the animals from africa compared to some from other countries. hell, look at any wildlife in africa

btw, isnt there a tendon or something on the heel of black peoples foot that others dont have?

Did dat dude just did dis?
it's true though.

it's possible to look at two different skeletons and identify that one of them might be black.
no joke

Originally Posted by dnycemodel

Originally Posted by throwedyonasb

im a smoker so im constantly tyring to theorize about some +!#@. this subject is not new to me lol. african americans ancestors had to make it up out of africa aka the jungle. im sure surviving for generations over there has made them physically superior. just look at the animals from africa compared to some from other countries. hell, look at any wildlife in africa

btw, isnt there a tendon or something on the heel of black peoples foot that others dont have?

Did dat dude just did dis?
it's true though.

it's possible to look at two different skeletons and identify that one of them might be black.
no joke

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

Nope, its the melanin

nxq34.gif

Nope, its the melanin

nxq34.gif

Nope, its the melanin

From a pure common sense point dude is right, but what was given to us as a nation of people as common sense about race relations has been based on lies.
Melanin is the darkness of the eye processes light and creates extra sensory perception when in tune. Melanin is like having extra eyes to sense.

Fast twitch  muscles
ohwell.gif

Anyhow someone brought up an interesting point....West Africans and other Africans (northern, eastern etc.) adapted differently based on their environment. Kenyans/East Africans are great long distance runners while West Africans (where most Americans slaves were taken from) are better sprinters/jumpers.

Fast twitch  muscles
ohwell.gif

Anyhow someone brought up an interesting point....West Africans and other Africans (northern, eastern etc.) adapted differently based on their environment. Kenyans/East Africans are great long distance runners while West Africans (where most Americans slaves were taken from) are better sprinters/jumpers.

Nope, its the melanin

From a pure common sense point dude is right, but what was given to us as a nation of people as common sense about race relations has been based on lies.
Melanin is the darkness of the eye processes light and creates extra sensory perception when in tune. Melanin is like having extra eyes to sense.

Back
Top Bottom