Introducing NikeTalk Mobile

I didnt want to put this in the feedback forum because it really isnt a complaint moreso me probably not finding it. Is there a way to jump to the 1st unread post like we can do here? I opened up TAN and the NBA thread and got put at post 1, and for super long threads like those starting back there then having to scroll isnt fun.
Other than that I'm loving it.
Spoiler test
Its working on my ipod touch Rice Boy
Oh man spoilers work :pimp:

same question. posting from the mobile site :pimp:

go to the thread
let it load
click on top right arrow icon
click on unread posts

I didnt want to put this in the feedback forum because it really isnt a complaint moreso me probably not finding it. Is there a way to jump to the 1st unread post like we can do here? I opened up TAN and the NBA thread and got put at post 1, and for super long threads like those starting back there then having to scroll isnt fun.
Other than that I'm loving it.
Spoiler test
Its working on my ipod touch Rice Boy
Oh man spoilers work
pimp.gif
same question. posting from the mobile site
pimp.gif
go to the thread
let it load
click on top right arrow icon
click on unread posts
You sir are a gentleman and a scholar. I might just make an account to rep you, word to Gatzby Gordon

Works very well. I'm sure we can all agree the zooming out and zooming in was a pain; good job to those who contributed!

Last edited:
I was having problems getting it to work too. But I figured out that I had to be logged in, in order to have the option of setting it to the mobile version. Now that I finally got to try it...I like it!

This is amazing. Kudos to Meth and all parties involved.

I'll try to keep my desktop traffic the same so we don't mess with the ad rev

It looks great. I just checked Tapatalk. It does connect to this forum. Somehow it doesn't allow me to post anything. Just let you know, MM.

Edit: just test it on mobile. It's amazing. *thimbs up*

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom