IPHONES FOR $250 (refurb)

Anyone waiting out on the iphone can get one for $250 on ATT wireless website, they are refurbished but are probably still in great condition.

they are the 8GB models.

pimp.gif

Great info i learned about refurb phones...
You can actually do an exchange by mail for free anytime for a software related claim (such as jailbreaking/unlocking)
and a $50 exchange by mail for hardware related damages. Which does not apply to the new phones. IMO refurb is a sick deal!!!

Pfft...why not just spend the extra $150 for a new one, refurb stuff is ALWAYS sketchy.

I still can't believe I paid $599 = $650 with tax the day it released.

even though AmEx and Apple have given me the money back after the price drop, I still feel like an idiot. I love Apple to death but they made a fool of me.

Dam they just hit online that's why the hype is up.. my girl coppedme one beginning of the month for 271 gizmodo put me on .. if u get it from the store basically all u have to do is get approved u can do whatever u want withit from there.. no 2 year contract u just have to ask the right person in the retail locations they'll run ur credit and ull be good

Quick question... I just bought a Blackjack II with a new 2 year contract almost 2 months ago. Would I be able to purchase that iphone and just have it takeover my current 2 year plan or would I have to wait it out till that 2 year plan is up? I thought the price of the iphone was too much, but it's kinda hardto pass that up since I paid almost the same price for the blackjack II.

Not 100% sure, but when I signed up for ATT when I got my iPhone, my contract said I had 30 days to cancel my service without paying the cancellation fee.

Originally Posted by CashmereThought96

Dam they just hit online that's why the hype is up.. my girl copped me one beginning of the month for 271 gizmodo put me on .. if u get it from the store basically all u have to do is get approved u can do whatever u want with it from there.. no 2 year contract u just have to ask the right person in the retail locations they'll run ur credit and ull be good
-=0) Thanks!

I bought a refurbished ipod and it looked brand new! It had all the orginal wrapping and everything! I purchased it 3 years ago and it still works great. Idont think there is anything wrong with refurbished goods. BTW it came with a 1 year warrenty also. I know you guys are talkin about the iphones but i justwanted to put in my 2 cent.

Originally Posted by J d0t c0medy

Pfft...why not just spend the extra $150 for a new one, refurb stuff is ALWAYS sketchy.

I still can't believe I paid $599 = $650 with tax the day it released.

even though AmEx and Apple have given me the money back after the price drop, I still feel like an idiot. I love Apple to death but they made a fool of me.
is the iphone even worth it? right now im using a palm treo 700p and i've been wanting to make the switch. for $250 i just might pull the triggeron it.

Back
Top Bottom