Is a 34mbps connection good?

Ran a speed test and got 34mbps dl speed

nerd.gif

is that good compared to other connections?

34mbps is roughly 3MB/s down which is good

you can download a 800MB movie in about 3 or 4 mintues

34mbps is roughly 3MB/s down which is good

you can download a 800MB movie in about 3 or 4 mintues

Originally Posted by Its That Dude

yes that is fast.

what internet do you have?

Time Warner cable (Road Runner standard)

Im hoping the speed goes up a little when I get home cause I tested the speed when I had just had it installed

yes that is fast.

Im hoping the speed goes up a little when I get home cause I tested the speed when I had just had it installed

Originally Posted by Kicktionair

yes that is fast.

Its pretty damn fast already
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Kicktionair

yes that is fast.

Its pretty damn fast already
laugh.gif

It's fast, but you'll never use even 5% of the speed my internet is rated at 54 mbps, but the fastest dl speed I ever got was around 2 mbs...

It's fast, but you'll never use even 5% of the speed my internet is rated at 54 mbps, but the fastest dl speed I ever got was around 2 mbs...

what seniosoul said, even though it says 32mbps, it's not gonna reach that high realistically. it is still fast though...

what seniosoul said, even though it says 32mbps, it's not gonna reach that high realistically. it is still fast though...

Originally Posted by Retrosniipes

hahaha it will reach that speed realistically

32 million bits per second=32mbps is the same as 3 millions bytes per second= 3MB/s

Originally Posted by Periwinkle

it somewhat depends on how many ppl in your area have the same service as you
and too, it depends on who you are downloading from

Back
Top Bottom