Is everyone mail taking forever now? USPS changed alot

Soooooo they locking up mailboxes now?

763C1DE3-D6EB-43BD-8627-F37BC1D12B57.jpeg

2DB46A4A-468B-4652-9460-13BFB2F79B2E.jpeg

and those sorting machines

638A6671-5B3C-427D-8DD5-409A77648C14.jpeg

DD32C0C8-2885-484B-B301-A1CE8FDF7D20.jpeg

To add to what @elpablo21 shared:

www.vox.com/platform/amp/2020/4/12/21218151/usps-bailout-privatization-amazon-trump

Basically two political projects converging:

1. Privatization. Snatching away one of the oldest public goods, and weakening the American Postal Workers Union in the process.

2. Election theft. To make it immensely difficult for people to vote by mail. So while McConnel shot down trumps authoritarian suggestion to delay the election, he’s done nothing to extend the ability to vote by mail, nothing to strengthen USPS, nothing to protect the integrity of our elections. One hand rules with an iron fist, the other with a velvet hammer.
#2 is true today. Good prediction.

I had a package at my local post office since Friday. Arrived there Friday morning so I figured Saturday it would arrive. Nothing. Monday. Nothing. Tuesday. Nothing. Let's pray I get it tomorrow.

I called USPS last week and they basically told me cuz it was an international delivery it would take a long *** time for them to release the package due to w/e is going down @ the airport.

Can take up to 45 days. Similar to others this joint arrived in nyc July 3rd. About to be a month and a half now.

Waiting on some movement.

Last edited:
Got an alert from amazon that UPS delivered my package. It wasnt delivered, especially not at the time they said it was cuz we were chillin out front.

It wasnt supposed to come until thursday so I hope it was just a mistake.

This is ridiculous because he still destroyed sorting machines and removed mailboxes, which I doubt he’ll replace :smh:.
Well he is getting sued out the *** by a number of states & I'm not sure if USPS could sue him or not when they're a under a new postmaster, but they absolutely should. AEA18 AEA18 do u know if that is possible or even likely?

I called USPS last week and they basically told me cuz it was an international delivery it would take a long was time for them to release the package due to w/e is going down @ the airport.

Can take up to 45 days. Similar to others this joint arrived in nyc July 3rd. About to be a month and a half now.

Be glad it didn't go to the Chicago customs hub. That place is where time comes to a complete stop. Had a package coming from Korea that sat there for over a month before it finally got delivered. Al my stuff that's come through NY has usually gotten through in about a week and a half-ish

Bad week. I have four packages in transit (some incoming, some outgoing). Up until Monday it was fine. But today, there’s one box going west instead of east. I’ve never seen usps do this. That’s more of a fedex issue. And two others just say USPS PICKED UP package after 2 days of nothing. The other still says USPS TRACKING CREATED. This years Black Friday and beyond may be hellish.

the one going west instead of East will need to head back my way and catch a plane for a 2,000 mile journey. Instead it wentup into the mountains to A town that sends stuff here. They’ve never made this type of mistake in 20 plus years of doing this. Usually it jumps on that plan e and to the customer within 3 days for first class.

Are these issues happening with priority mail and express too?

I dropped some packages off with usps on Friday and tracking still shows pre shipment with no movement or updates.

Some stuff I bought on eBay is having the same issue. I don’t mind the wait on the packages coming from me as long as I get them. I do mind the wait on the packages I shipped out because I don’t want to deal with pissed off ebay buyers over delays I have no control over.

I called USPS last week and they basically told me cuz it was an international delivery it would take a long was time for them to release the package due to w/e is going down @ the airport.

Be glad it didn't go to the Chicago customs hub. That place is where time comes to a complete stop. Had a package coming from Korea that sat there for over a month before it finally got delivered. Al my stuff that's come through NY has usually gotten through in about a week and a half-ish

i ordered a bike helmet on july 25th, i didn't know it was coming from spain and it's been stuck at JFK customs since august 4th :smh:

Funny, my bro ordered a $2.50 item from ebay and it got here faster than it was supposed to, about 5 days ahead of schedule. We have some people that spent $150+ on a pair of shoes and it’s still 10+ days since they ordered.

Currently awaiting a package through First Class.

Arrived at my local PO yesterday morning.
Went to Oakland USPS Distribution by noon.
Back to my local PO yesterday afternoon.

This morning? At another post office in Walnut Creek, CA.

What in the world.

SMH ordered one of those DNA kits from DNA Ancestry and it's missing. The UPS site claims that the package was delivered to my home on the 18th, but it's nowhere to be found. I might have to take a break from ordering online.

Back
Top Bottom